Chapter 30 (!)

Chapter 30 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

*At Night*

"Daddy." Harry moaned out feeling Niall enter him in one strong go with a groan.

Niall didn't want it to seem boring so he obviously had the nipple clamps attached to Harry's cock. He also had Harry's wrists cuffed so he couldn't move his hands as much. Harry let his eyes fall shut as Niall wrapped his hand around his neck and started to thrust in him hard. His legs wrapped around Niall's waist so he can pull him deeper inside of him. Harry scratched at the headboard as he felt every powerful thrust Niall gave him. His mouth falling open and whines left his mouth actually feeling breathless at the moment. His mouth was covered by Niall's other hand just as he screamed feeling his prostate get poked. Niall glared up at him before he started to thrust harder if that was even possible.

"Well, I guess you'll get the buttplug tomorrow." Niall said before he latched his teeth on Harry's collarbone biting a little bit hard.

Harry cried out in pleasure but the sound was muffled by Niall's hand that was soon removed and placed against Harry's hip. The bed creaking as Niall panted into Harry's neck with his eyes closed as Harry quietly moaned. The nipple clamps pinching Harry's cock every time he got harder. He brought his cuffed wrists forward and held on to Niall's hair. He ran his fingers through it but soon gripped it as Niall slammed into his prostate again. A grin coming up on Niall's face as he heard the desperate gasp of air from Harry. He wish he could have used the sex swing but that plan was obviously ruined due to Harry's and his parents. He came back to reality with his hand going to tug Harry's hair making him lean his head back.

"Me perfect little slut getting pounded how your suppose to be. I can't wait to fill you up then watch me cum leak out of you getting you dirty. I know you wouldn't care though you like being covered in daddy's delicious cum." Niall said as the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room.

"Yes daddy, I wanna be filled up by you everyday." Harry said softly whimpering when Niall smacked his bum hard the sound ringing out in the room.

Harry bit his tongue as the clamps pinched his skin really tight now making his legs shake. He pushed down meeting halfway with his daddy sharp thrusts. He could feel his stomach clench and his vision get somewhat hazey as his climax came. A choked out whimper leaving his mouth as he cummed all over his stomach. He bit his top lip hard as Niall fucked him through his high with him cumming a few minutes later. Harry closed his eyes for a few minutes a smile coming up on his face from another streamy night with his daddy. Niall pulled out of Harry getting each other cleaned up before they cuddled each other while falling asleep.

Niall woke up with a yawn as heard someone run into the bathroom in the middle of the night. He stretched before he got out of the bed heading over to the bathroom. He pushed the door open to see Harry on his knees in front of the toilet. Right as Niall was about to say something, Harry threw up in the toilet. Niall cringed at the sound as he walked over to Harry and rubbed his back softly. Harry whimpered as he wiped the corner of his mouth before he hunched over the toilet again and emptyed his stomach. Niall pulled Harry's hair back kissing the top of Harry's head gently. A few minutes later Harry rested his head against his arm that was on the toilet.

"Me baby sick." Niall said as he helped Harry stand up who instantly latched onto him.

"I don't wanna be sick daddy." Harry said as Niall put his hand against his forehead just as Harry quietly whimpered."My tummy hurts."

"Let's go back to bed and in the morning I'll take good care of you." Niall said bringing them back to the bed.

"Okay daddy." Harry said snuggling up to Niall before they both went back to sleep.

*Morning*

"Boys breakfast is ready." Anne said knocking on the door which caused Niall to wake up in bed by himself.

He looked over at the bathroom to see Harry lazily brushing his teeth with a tired look in his eyes. Niall got out of bed and smelled strawberries coming from the bathroom. He put together that Harry just got done vomiting again. He walked in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. Harry washed out his mouth before turning around in his daddy's arm. He smiled up at him before kissing him on the lips gently then pulled him to the bedroom. They both got dressed in comfortable clothes then headed downstairs. Harry instantly sat down already feeling dizzy. He smiled up at his mom when she sat a plate of pancakes with oatmeal in front of him.

"This will ease the stomach pain babe." Niall said sitting a cup of tea by Harry's plate making Harry kiss his cheek.

"So what's the plan for today?" Maura asked as she gave Bobby his plate of food but looking over at Niall and Harry.

"Since I'm sick, we can go online and plan for the wedding." Harry said his voice coming out quiet and raspy.

"I hope it wasn't the food that got you sick." Maura said as she and Anne came over to Harry feeling on his face.

"I'll be fine as long as daddy stays by my side." Harry said as he looked over at Niall with a smile.

"Of course." Niall and Robin said at the same time causing Harry to blush while Niall and Robin looked at each other with wide eyes.

"See you took me advice." Maura said which made Harry cover his face and shake his head with a groan.

"Let's stop embarrassing them and have them eat in peace." Bobby said and everyone left the couple alone.

"You never told me what happened to Liam, daddy." Harry said leaning his head to the side in confusion.

"You don't need to worry about that just focus on us babe." Niall said running his fingers through Harry's hair."Now eat up so you can be strong and healthy."

Harry nodded before digging into his food with a hum while Niall sat across from him watching him with a smile. He was completely head over heels for him and he didn't care at all it felt nice. He looked down at his finger and bit his lip he couldn't wait for this wedding to happen. His vows was already written and he couldn't way to say them. He put his every thought and feeling into it. He just hopes that Harry doesn't cry from it because then he's going to cry. When he looked back up, Harry was finishing off his oatmeal. Niall laughed as Harry blushed deeply when he saw his daddy looking at him. Niall leaned across the table and kissed him on the lips not caring that he could get sick.

"Now let's go upstairs and plan this wedding love." Niall said against Harry's lips who nodded with a big smile.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

As you can see I'm trying to make Niall talk more dirty during sex. I felt like in the beginning it was common sex talk so I wanted to pump it up a few levels. I know what I'm saying seems a bit weird but don't mind me just continue on with your lives.

Bye my Forever Young. {■}★{■ }