Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Author P.O.V*

"So I see that you guys like the lease and collar." Ellie said as she stood by Niall's side making him jump a bit before smiling."If you're wondering, Ms.Flinch is my mom."

"I was wondering do you have like anything else we can try." Niall said looking at her to see she was eating crackers with a slice of ham and cheese on the top of it.

"I do actually I think this might bump up your sex life just a little bit more." Ellie said pulling a card from out of her purse handing it to Niall who took it reading over it."You'd be surprised at how many people there are just like you and Harry but I promise you won't regret ever going there."

Niall nodded looking over at Harry who was rolling around and barking with the German shepherd making Ellie laugh. Harry and the dog was having a tug of war with a belt and a few people had gathered around cheering Harry on. Harry smiled and gave a hard tug making the dog let go Harry stood to his feet and spitting the belt out his mouth before squealing in happiness. Harry ran over to Niall giving him a tight hug lifting him up from the floor before sitting him back down. Harry let out a happy scream seeing Ellie giving her a bone crushing hug and a kiss on the head.

"I missed you so much now we can switch phone numbers and be best friends forever." Harry said as he bounced up and down on the back of his heels with his hands on Ellie's shoulders.

Harry quickly pulled Ellie off to the kitchen to talk and to eat while Niall stood by the staircase looking on his phone seeing a lot of texts from different people. A few of them he deleted because they were really irrelevant and he ignored the rest of them. But the important ones he texted back before setting up meetings, canceling some, and making deals. A few people tried to talk to him but he'd just say he was really busy and the ones that flirted with him he would point to his heart then grab his crotch. And that was his simple way of telling females that he loves dick but with guys he'd just pretend to be deaf.

Harry on the other hand was simply telling Ellie about himself and Niall and Ellie told things about herself both of them instantly clicking. Harry got really happy when he found out Abby, the dog, was Ellie's dog he literally played with Abby throughout the party as Niall and Ellie watched. By the time the party was over Harry was horny and hungry while Niall was hungry and tired as he put his phone away. He patted his thigh and Harry stopped playing with Abby and came over rubbing his eyes with a yawn. Niall stood from the couch and grabbed Harry's lease as Ellie grabbed Abby's lease and chew toy.

"Did you have a good time?" Niall asked as they left the house walking across the street seeing some cars heading home.

"Yes daddy, but I'm really hungry and sleepy." Harry said before another yawn left his mouth as Niall unlocked the front door letting out a breath of relief knowing he can walk around in his boxers now.

"You go upstairs and relax while I go make us some sandwiches." Niall said as he patted Harry's bum who nodded before going up the stairs running his fingers through his hair.

Harry walked into the bedroom and grabbed the remote turning on the TV and his eyes grew wide as he looked at some sex scene from some type of movie. Harry quickly turned from it a smile coming up on his face as Trick R Treat came up he sat on the bed ignoring his boner. Niall soon came up the stairs with two plates in his hands Harry's mouth watering as he reached his hands out for his plate. Niall let out a laugh as he sat on the bed by Harry who instantly started eating when his plate touched his hand. Niall noticed Harry's boner but he shrugged it off giving Harry a break since he did destroy his ass this whole week.

Niall and Harry fell asleep after the movie went off with Harry laying half of his body on Niall who had his arm around Harry's waist. After an hour, Harry started to squirm around letting out light little pants as he adjusted his panties. But then Harry just decided to take off his clothes only sleeping with the collar on but the duvets started to get irritating. Harry stuck one leg out from under the duvets and that seemed to help a bit as a sigh left his mouth. But after another hour Harry opened his eyes letting out a groan he looked at his boner sticking up loud and proud. Niall opened his eyes feeling Harry's warmth leave his body he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked his voice raspy as he scratched the back of his head letting out a small yawn Harry shook his head as he sat up.

"Daddy, it's irritating." Harry said with a whimper he nodded his head to his groin and Niall nodded finally catching on after a few minutes.

"You want to go to the playroom to fix it or just do it in here?" Niall asked as he cracked his neck as Harry bit his bottom lip thinking about it for a minute.

"Playroom." Harry said and Niall nodded getting out of the bed Harry followed after Niall who ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry for waking you daddy I should be getting punished." Harry said as he got on his knees once they entered the playroom Niall shook his head.

"There's nothing to be sorry about babe you did nothing wrong and I only punish you when you don't listen." Niall said as he cupped Harry's cheeks who nodded.

»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN YOUR SURE IS HELL ABOUT TO THIS STORY WON FIRST PLACE IN THE BROMANCE AWARDS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T YOU GUYS MADE THIS STORY POPULAR IN MY EYES AND I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO SOUND REALLY CORNY BUT YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL MVP!!!!!

Well would you look at that Ellie is back in the story bet you didn't see that coming honestly I didn't either I just randomly threw her back in the story. But I like her so I'm not getting rid of her forever and I hope you guys like her too fun little fact my boss name is Ellie she is really cool even though I have a new boss now. I couldn't think of a name for her in the beginning of the story so I was just like fuck it I'm going to use someone I know name.

Bye my Huke shippers.XD