Chapter 3 (!)

Chapter 3

*Author P.O.V*

"That was good." Harry said as he patted his stomach with a smile on his face as Niall finished off his drink.

"Styles?" A voice called from behind them. Harry turned around with a gasp leaving his mouth before he ran over to the smiling figure.

"Zaynie, I missed you so much." Harry said hugging Zayn tightly picking him up as well. Niall crushed the cup in his hand with a bit of jealousy running through his veins.

"I missed you too big buddy." Zayn said with a laugh as Harry sat him down on his feet again feeling Niall eyes burning into his face.

Harry and Zayn was friends since sophomore year of high school. They acted like brothers when they were by each other. Zayn was the one who looked out for Harry since his mind was so innocent. Harry and Niall started to date junior year of high school. Zayn and Niall didn't have problems with each other. Niall just hated when they got a little bit to close to each other but other than that everything was fine and dandy. But when college came around Zayn went out of town for college. He and Harry was supposed to go but Harry decided to take online college. Niall couldn't do college since his father gave him a managing job for one of his companys that he owned.

After Niall and Zayn greeted each other, they all decided to head back to McDonalds and just catch up with each other. Harry did end up ordering a ice cream but nobody mind as he happily licked at it. But soon Niall caught a girl staring and he may or may not have growled at her to look away. Soon Zayn had to leave because he had to go back home to his boyfriend, which they found out his name was Louis. Harry and Niall went home as well. Niall instantly falling on the king sized bed with a groan. Harry jumped on the bed making what was in the bag fall out and spill in the middle of the bed.

"Daddy, can you please me?" Harry asked as he played with his fingers looking down at his lap as he heard Niall laugh.

"You don't have to ask, babe." Niall said pulling off his shirt and shoes before removing his socks and jeans with Harry doing the same."You wanna use what we got today?"

Harry nodded quickly with a smile on his face as his eyes looked over which toy he should use first. His hand went for the paddle but then he pulled his hand away before going for the vibrator but then pulled his hand back. He didn't know what he wanted to use. It was so many things. Niall sat back against the headboard watching Harry. Harry threw the strawberry lube onto Niall's lap before he sat everything else on the nightstand. He crawled over to Niall and moving the lube out of the way before sitting on his lap. Harry wrapped his arms around his neck and rested his forehead against Niall's.

"You pick what you wanna use, daddy." Harry said before kissing Niall's lips softly. Soon after parting his lips and letting Niall's tongue enter his mouth.

Harry rocked his hips against Niall's feeling his hard on press against his bum making him whimper already wanting to feel his daddy inside of him. Harry and Niall removed their boxers tossing them next to the pile of clothes. Niall laid Harry on his back before lubing up his fingers and slowly entered one in Harry who let out a gasp at how cold it was. Niall soon added another finger making Harry groan in pleasure as Niall started to thrust his fingers in and out. Soon four fingers was thrusting into Harry but they were soon pulled out making him whine. Harry sat up on his elbows and watched as Niall lube up his cock making Harry bite his bottom lip.

"I'm going to be in a very important meeting tomorrow and I'm going to need you to not pleasure yourself at all until I get back." Niall said as he grabbed the whip and gave a quick wack to Harry's thigh making him moan."Got it?"

"Y-y-yes daddy." Harry said closing his eyes as the whip hit his other thigh just a little bit harder than the first one.

"Tell me if it's too tight okay." Niall said as he grabbed the rope Harry nodded as he opened his eyes.

Niall pulled Harry's leg together before bringing them up spreading them some and tying them together looking at Harry's face to see was he hurting him. Since the rope was long enough Niall brought the rope to Harry's wrists tying them above his head and the last piece of rope to the headboard. Harry arched his back off the bed when Niall entered him slowly a groan leaving Niall's lips at the warmth surrounding his dick. Harry clawed at the rope wanting to touch his daddy and jerk himself off feeling his body burn with pleasure. Harry screamed when Niall hit his prostrate making pleasure blast through Harry his eyes going wide.

"Your always so tight no matter how many times I fuck you." Niall grunted as he squeezed Harry's waist and pounding into the innocent boy's pink hole.

"Is that bad daddy?" Harry asked and Niall shook his head which made Harry relax again feeling his orgasm coming as he panted.

"No baby, not at all." Niall said with a slight laugh before a moan left his mouth as he felt his orgasm coming.

"Daddy, please touch me." Harry said feeling like his cock was going to explode if he didn't find some type of friction soon.

"You like that?" Niall asked as he wrapped his hand around Harry's cock and gave it a squeeze before pumping quickly as Harry nodded.

"Daddy I'm..." Harry cut himself off by whimpering loudly as he shot his cum all over Niall's hand and clenching his walls around Niall's cock bringing him over the edge.

"Fuck babe." Niall moaned out as he came inside of Harry who let out a groan in pleasure.

Niall pulled himself out of Harry's hole he untied Harry who let out a breath of relief because now he gets to touch his daddy. Harry grabbed Niall's shoulders and kissed him passionately yet roughly running his fingers through Niall's hair. Niall pulled away before his friend got happy again he looked Harry in the eyes seeing his eyes get droopy. Niall put Harry's body under the duvets before getting off the bed putting away all of their new toys. Niall looked over at Harry again seeing him sound asleep with a slight grin on his face. Niall grabbed his suit and shoes for tomorrow sitting in on the nightstand he turned off the light before getting in bed. He pulled Harry's back to his chest before falling asleep.
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I googled bdsm and I'm not okay I'm literally sacred for life I will never be able to look at ropes, candles, a ball, or a pole the same. But it helped in a way because I got a better understanding of what to put in this story and I think you guys will enjoy it. I promise you the smut will be the best out of all of my Narry stories so just hang on tight because there are more to come.

Bye my Here I Am.:-) $