Chapter 36

Chapter 36

*Author P.O.V*

"2 left on the red team and five left on the yellow team!" A voice boomed over a intercom as Harry pushed pass Zayn and went inside the tree house closing and locking the door.

"Let's just wait it out a bit. They'll most likely fuck up and shoot each other by mistake." Louis said which Harry nodded to looking out the window."Got any snacks on you?"

"No." Harry said running his fingers through his hair waiting to hear a gun shot."Please shoot each other pretty please."

Harry jumped when he heard a gun shot. He turned around to see Louis look down at his chest seeing a blue dot on it. Harry looked around the room until he saw the little hole by the window. He quickly covered it with a dirt covered tissue he found on the floor. He pouted and waved as Louis left the tree house waving back then closed the door. Harry looked around the room again until he found four paint bombs. He picked them up and went over to open the door. He threw them all in different areas waiting for them to go off. He cheered hearing three groans watching as the men came out their hiding spots. He got quiet when he realised he had two more to shoot.

He really just wanted to give up now since he didn't know where the other two men were. His knees shook a bit as he held his gun tightly while slowly looking around. Paint was all over the place which kind of made it hard to spot someone. He bit his bottom lip as he moved forward trying to make his way back to the tunnel. He spun around hearing a thump only to see a bird peck a few rocks off top of a torn down car. The exit was right there all he had to do was shout that he give up then he could go. He wanted to make his daddy proud though. He wanted to be given many kisses for being a good boy. He smiled at the thought almost forgetting where he was for a moment.

"Take that!" Harry shouted when he heard a twig snap behind him making him turn around and shoot wildly with his eyes closed.

"The red and the yellow team tied!" A voice boomed again making Harry opened his eyes to see he was shot in the stomach and the two men had paint covering their faces.

*15 Minutes Later*

"Did you have a good time Harry?" Zayn asked as he blew on his pizza to let it cool down.

"I had a great time. Thank you guys so much for taking me there." Harry said a happy smile on his face while he sipped his soda."I got three head shots. It was so exciting. I didn't know I had it in me."

"How long have you been doing BDSM with Niall?" Louis asked suddenly making Harry and Zayn choke on their pizza.

"For a few weeks. Almost going on a month." Harry said picking at the crust with a deep blush on his face.

"Are you sure your okay with all of it?" Louis asked and Harry quickly nodded his head sitting his pizza down.

"Yes, I don't think I ever want to stop; it feels wonderful well that's if you're a good boy." Harry said then started to eat his pizza again."You guys should try a little bit of it."

"I think Louis and I are fine with our sex life." Zayn said right as Louis open his mouth to say something.

"Actually love I was thinking we could try somethings out in the bedroom." Louis said with a blush while picking at his nails.

Harry squealed as he clapped his hands making some people look at him confused. He didn't care though because someone he knew would be trying out what he does with his daddy. He was quick to pull out his phone and text his daddy the exciting news. If Zayn even agreed just the slightest bit, Harry was definitely going to tell the couple everything he knows. He couldn't wait and he definitely couldn't wait for Zayn to open his damn mouth and agree already. It felt like forever as Zayn looked at his boyfriend with his mouth hung open. Zayn looked at Louis with wide eyes as Harry continued to bounce around in his seat. Harry snapped his fingers in front of his best friend's face bringing him out of his little daze.

"Am I that bad in bed?" Zayn asked, which caused Louis to quickly shake his head while laughing.

"No, its just that I did some research on it and I just want to see what it would feel like. I don't want to do what Niall and Harry do I'm not that flexible." Louis said and it was Zayn's turn to laugh as he nodded.

"Since you wanna do the soft stuff, I'll definitely tell you what that consists of." Harry said rubbing his hands together.

"We're all ears, mate." Zayn said wrapping his arm around Louis' shoulder bringing him closer.

"The stuff you wanna do will consist of a buttplug, handcuffs, blindfolds, vibrators, and a dildo. Buttplugs comes in many different sizes and material. I personal like the ones with the tails. Anyway they are used to stretch your bum hole open. I think you already know the basics with handcuffs and blindfolds. Dildos and vibrators are like the same thing only one of them vibrates. They can come in many shapes and colors and they're used if your lover isn't there to please you." Harry said then reached for another slice of pizza as the couple stared at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell does the hardcore stuff consist of then?" Louis asked and Harry grew a huge smile on his face.

"Well my friends, it consists of a lot of rope, ducktape, candles, flogger, paddle, cock cage, gagball, sex swing, anal beads, water sports, nipple clamps, a wand, more contraptions, flesh light, a whip, a cockring, a crop, chains, a cage, blood play, breath play, orgasm denial, and should I continue?" Harry asked and the couple quickly shook their head a no.

They ate in silence after that just looking at Harry enjoy the pizza. The car ride back was silent as the couple wondered how Harry even stumbled upon that stuff. Harry was happy when he walked in the house smelling dinner. He patted his stomach feeling he had a little room left for dinner. He walked into the kitchen and was greeted with hugs by his and Niall's parents. He smiled at the affection before he headed up to the bedroom. He smiled seeing his daddy watching TV while he rubbed his stomach slowly. Harry ran over and jumped on top of him making Niall groan at the sudden impact. Harry snuggled into his daddy not even bothering to take off his shoes and coat. He just wanted to be with his daddy at the moment.

"I got a new toy for you." Niall said running his fingers through Harry's hair, who eyes lit up at the sentence.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Ooooooooo a new toy what's it going to be. I'll give you a hint Harry mentioned it around the middle of his hardcore things. First one get it right gets my beautiful and satisfying love forever and ever. I sound so gay hope I didn't offend anyone but I really shouldn't because as you read/see I fucking love gay people. Its like right up there with me being a sadistic so enjoy that little fact about me.

Bye my If I Could Fly.😅😄😭