Chapter 4 (!)

Chapter 4

*Author P.O.V*

*Next Day*

Harry opened his eyes before rubbing them as he stretched his legs out with a yawn. Harry rolled over and pouted when he saw that his daddy wasn't there but a note was on his pillow. Harry sat up in bed cracking his neck his eyes growing wide when he saw the tent in the sheets. And that's when a wave of heat came over Harry and he really wanted to please himself. But he didn't want to go against what Niall told him Harry looked over at the closet seeing the toy bag sitting by it calling his name. Harry got out the bed and quickly went over to the black bag he took out the vibrator and along with the remote to it.

Harry went back over to the bed sitting on the back of his legs as he looked over the vibrator that made him blush. Harry grabbed the strawberry lube from the drawer of the nightstand he lubed up the vibrator before bringing it to his hole. Harry gasped as he pushed it inside a moan leaving his mouth he turned it on to medium and a loud moan left his mouth. Harry dropped the remote from his hand and started to rock his hips closing his eyes as he gripped the sheets tight in his hand. Harry bit his bottom lip rocking his lips faster wishing the vibrator can hit his prostrate like Niall's cock does. Harry came undone quickly shooting his cum onto the floor since his body was facing it.

"Oops." Harry said with a giggle before turning off the vibrator and taking it out sitting it back in the bag being careful not to step in his cum Harry grabbed the note Niall left and started to read over it.

Remember what I said last night Harry I'll be home before you know it there are men down the hall working on something which I would like to call our playroom. Don't bother the men too much love and I'm sorry that I couldn't give you a kiss goodbye today.

Love Daddy.

Harry blushed with his eyes growing wide he can't believe that he just got himself off with random men in the house that wasn't far away from him. Harry knew that they heard which made him gulp Harry went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Harry walked out the room after putting on some boxers and a very large white tee making it fall a little bit above his knees. Harry saw the men carrying a wooden post in the extra room he walked to the room and his eyes grew wide. Harry saw two chains hanging from the ceiling that had a hole in it for some one wrists to be held in. Harry saw the wooden post that kind of look like a cross being placed in the room with cuffs on the sides.

"Coming through sir." A man said and Harry moved out the doorway watching three men bring in a king sized bed being set up like the one in his and Niall's room.

"Harry!!!" Zayn shouted entering the house making Harry smile and he quickly ran down the hall and the stairs before jumping into Zayn's arms.

"Hey Zayn, I was just about to make breakfast you want some." Harry said as he kissed Zayn's cheek who nodded before putting Harry to his feet."I'm making pancakes and eggs."

"Yeah, but you're going to have to make more because I brought Louis over." Zayn said as Louis walked in the living room with his eyes wide as he looked around.

"Zayn, you didn't tell me he lived in a mansion." Louis said sending a quick glare to Zayn who wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him closer.

"That's because I didn't know." Zayn said following Harry into the kitchen who was pulling out pans and pots.

"Well, now you know." Harry said as he took a peppermint out of the candy jar and popped it in his mouth with a hum.

As Harry made breakfast for the three of them he started up a conversation with Louis getting to know each other better. Zayn buttin to tell embarrassing stories about Harry who blushed every time. Soon they all were eating giving Harry his credit for the delicious breakfast that was gone in less than five minutes. Harry took their plates when they all were finished putting them in the sink cleaning them real quick as Zayn and Louis finished off their drinks. Harry dried off his hands before bending down to pick up the rag off of the floor and that's when Zayn noticed bright red whip marks on Harry's thighs.

"Harry, are you and Niall okay as in relationship wise?" Zayn asked and Harry stood up straight nodding with a big smile on his face.

"Yes, me and daddy have a strong and beautiful relationship I couldn't ask for anything more." Harry said putting the rag away before running his fingers through his hair.

"Why do you call him daddy?" Zayn asked and Louis elbowed Zayn in the side who winced a bit looking at Louis confused.

*3 Hours Later*

Niall sat in his meeting with his phone in his lap not paying attention to the presentation at all as he looked through Google pictures of bdsm and sex toys. He was supporting a slight hard on as he screenshot some information and a few pictures. Niall looked up to see Liam looking over at him with an eyebrow raised Niall looked at the young boy at the front of the table talking with weird hand gestures. Niall looked back down at his phone and cleared his throat and fixing his tie as he saw the picture Harry just sent him. After the meeting Niall stood in his office packing up things and putting files where they belong trying to hurry up as he felt the need to fuck the daylights out of Harry.

"Niall, what was up with you in the meeting?" Liam asked entering his boss office with a cup of water in his hand.

"Nothing, I'm fine Liam." Niall said quickly closing his laptop and cabinets with a slam as Liam loosened his tie walking over to Niall's moving body."There's nothing to worry about."

"I could help you with whatever it is just tell me." Liam said putting his hand on Niall's hand who shook his head going over to the door.

"I don't need help I just have to get home to Harry." Niall said before leaving the office with Liam standing there pissed soon hearing Niall's car speed down the street.

»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

Well I think we all know where Liam's head at and what he will play in the story can we talk about Harry waking up with morning wood. Then riding the damn vibrator with at least four men in the house with him I don't know about you but I would have recorded that shit. And finally let's acknowledge that the king of ass is finally in the story.

Bye my freaks.✌