Never again

Lindsey was usually the first one up in the morning, but now he felt Stevie turning in his embrace, her hand on his arm, chest, her nails grazing his skin or her lips on his exposed upper body. He smiled with his eyes still closed and Stevie knew he was awake, as she lifted herself up and kissed him on the lips.

"Good morning to you too, baby."

"I thought I would never manage to wake you up."

"How long have you been trying for?"

"Fifteen minutes, give or take."

"Oh wow!" Lindsey laughed, opening his arm for her to lay on his chest. "Well, I'm sorry, but you worn me out last night. And I did drink half a bottle of whiskey, I might be a bit hungover."

"Yeah, that worried me a little."

"Why?"

"Because you weren't exactly sober when you came to see me. I didn't want you to wake up today and regret last night."

"No regrets, Steph. None. I'm just glad you listened and took me back. I was so sure I had lost you for real this time."

"That's crazy talk, honey. Who else is there for me? I don't want anyone else. Yes, we argue more than anything, but hey, that comes with fantastic make up sex." She joked, trying to see the good side of it all. "In all seriousness, I love you Lindsey. I hope we're through with our games. I think it's safe for me to say that you love me too and what good would it do for us if we separated? We would be miserable and we would never be happy again. We are bad for each other, but we're also just as good."

"You're absolutely right. I know you tend to blame yourself for this whole thing, but I'm not exactly guilt free. Somewhere along the way I lost the fight in me, I gave up and I never should have. You're right saying we need each other and we do."

"Can we just agree that things will be different from now on? Like you love to say, this is a new chapter for us, okay?"

"Okay." Lindsey nodded, sealing his promise with a kiss.

They lay in silence for some time, unsure for how long, it could have been ten minutes or an hour, it just felt so comfortable and nice. Then Lindsey stilled, when Stevie's hand disappeared under the covers. She slid it down his front and up again, caressing his body that was still so fit. She then reached lower, finding him rock hard already, as she gripped his member, starting out with slow long strokes, smiling to herself a little, when he closed his eyes. She applied just the right amount of pressure as she continued to pleasure him, noticing his breathing quickening, his mouth slightly agape.

"Don't open your eyes." She whispered into his ear, biting gently, before she pulled the sheets away, revealing both their naked bodies.

It was exciting to him, he could have guessed where she was going with it, but there was still a little mystery to it all, because she had ordered him to remain with his eyes shut. He could only feel her touch and no matter how much he would have loved watching her too, this was giving him a rush.

She knelt in between his legs, as she continued stroking him, now a bit faster. She gathered her hair with her free hand, lowering her head, closing her lips around the tip of his length.

"Oh fuck..." He groaned, unable to restrain himself from burying his fingers in her hair that she set loose.

She swirled her tongue around his head, before taking as much of him into her mouth as she could handle, feeling his hips buck upwards, letting her know she was definitely doing a great job. She took her time, making this all about him, letting him know not to hold back, simply enjoy. Therefore, her movements were slow, as she continued sucking him fully. The more his fingers twisted her golden locks, the closer she knew he was getting, so she moved onto the tip, concentrating on only that part of his member, as she used her tongue and soft suction to bring him to a mind-blowing orgasm, while her hand stimulated the rest of him.

Lapping up the very last drop, she kissed her way up, hovering just an inch above his lips, before he lowered her mouth onto his, kissing her in a frenzied way, leaving them both breathless.

"I don't know what I did to deserve that, but oh my God that was incredible!"

"You don't have to deserve that, I just wanted to take care of my gorgeous husband." She smiled entirely too innocently, comparing to what she just performed on him.

"You're perfect, you know that?" He asked, switching their positions, laying her on her back.

"And to think you wanted to divorce me!"

He knew she was kidding, but... "Let's not talk about that anymore, please? How does moving on sound?"

"Now that really does sound perfect." She smiled sweetly, touching the side of his face.

Once again she steals away
Then she reaches out to kiss me

Lindsey sang softly, kissing along her neck, as now Stevie was the one to close her eyes. "Sing that to me and only me tomorrow night."

"I always sing it just for you. Everything I do, I do it just for you..."

She wrapped her arms around his back, needing to feel him close, gasping softly, when she felt him thrust inside her. He moved steadily, his lips never once parting from hers, as he made love to her. His hips rocked against hers, as she met every thrust, quiet moans escaping from her, him devouring every single one. Thanks to her little gift, he could go on a lot longer now, reading her expressions perfectly, knowing when to slow down or speed up, so they both lasted for as long as they could. Eventually, she broke their kiss, her brows slightly knitted, lips parted, skin flushed... A couple more forceful pushes and he had her crying out at first, before she bit into his shoulder, her whole body tense, as she experienced a powerful orgasm, which seemed never ending, as he continued thrusting gently, only pulling out when she began to whimper.

"That was beautiful. You are beautiful." He said, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you..." She repeated over and over, clinging to him, while he let her, holding her close, determined to never ever let her go again.

~

THE END

Thank you so much for reading this story! I loved writing it, your comments always keep me going. Thank you for your feedback and votes!