All you need

Later the same day, Stevie was feeling really bad about yelling at Lindsey over that slip-up. Yes, she was paranoid, she would hate it if her wanting to fix her marriage, would affect Don, in this case. She wasn't even mad, finding Lindsey in his studio, as she approached him from the back and wrapped her arms around his neck. He was instantly relieved, as he spun around in his chair and sat her down on his lap.

"I'm so sorry about earlier. I overreacted."

"Yes, you kind of did." 

"I didn't even realize she could lose her license if she told this to someone. And why would she care that much anyway, right?"

"Now you're seeing things for what they are. I'm sure we're not the first nor last ones to leave like that."

"It's just that... I wouldn't have freaked out like that if it was some random guy, but this is Don and he has a family and we have history... I don't need any more rumors."

"I completely understand what you're saying, but I honestly wouldn't worry too much about it. What I was mostly nervous about is that we would drift apart again, I don't want that, I feel like we're in such a good place."

"Absolutely not. You can't expect us not to ever fight though, Linds. It's us!"

He half smiled, nodding his head. "But you promise me we won't go back to how we were not that long ago?"

"Pinky promise." She held up her little finger and he entwined his with hers, kissing it. "Now... what does my very handsome, very sexy husband want for dinner?"

"His very beautiful, very sexy wife." 

She chuckled at his response, before he leaned in and captured her lips.

Lindsey offered to clean up after they finished eating, asking Stevie to just stay still for a moment. She wasn't very good at that, always needing something to do, but she obeyed. Thankfully, not two minutes later the phone started ringing, giving her an excuse to move. 

"Oh, hi, Mick!"

"You sure sound excited, love."

"I'm in great spirits, Fleetwood, don't ruin it. What's up?"

"Nothing much really. I was just calling to see how you guys were doing."

"We're brilliant! And that is no sarcasm. Oh Mick, we're finally getting our shit together, can you believe that?"

"That is so good to here, Stevie. I'm happy for you, really I am. Hey, I was wondering if maybe we could fly to Australia a few weeks early? Have some time to adjust and get the vibe of the Mac going, before we actually have to play?"

"Is this band vacation on you?"

"As if money is a problem for you!"

"I'm just teasing. Um... I'll talk it over with Lindsey and get back to you, sounds good?"

"Perfect, don't leave me hanging on for too long. Besides, Chris is waiting to know whether you're going too."

"Okay, I'll call you back soon."

"Alright, have a lovely evening you two."

"Same to you, Mick. Talk to you soon."

Lindsey was drying his hands off, leaning against the kitchen counter. "What was that about?"

"Mick wants all of us to get to Australia sooner, so we could have a vacation of sorts, all together."

"Oh, is that such a good idea? We tend to get sick of each other as it is."

"Aw, don't pout. I think it could be fun."

"Could be, that's exactly right." He pointed out, taking her by the hand, to get her closer. "From what I understand though, we're going, huh?"

"We sure are." Stevie pecked him on the lips. 

"I doubt that will be enough."

"Oh?"

"Mhm." He swiftly switched their places and hoisted her up on that same counter top. 

"Oh, Linds." She flirted, lifting one leg over the other. "I like it when you take control."

"I know." He said, as he quickly repositioned her legs, so he could stand in between them. He gave her a kiss on the lips first, before kissing down her neck and shoulder, feeling her legs wrap around his back, giving him instant satisfaction. "We haven't done this for too long."

"Might be because we're old now and my back and my hip hurt." 

"Don't ruin this, okay? We're being all cliche right now."

Stevie laughed, nodding her head. "Okay, let's be all cliche then." She lifted her arms above her head, as he took off her shirt, his lips immediately devouring the flesh of her chest. She put her hands on the counter top, to support herself, which also allowed him more access to her body. 

He traveled down to the waistband of the skirt she was wearing around the house and stopped, looking up at her. "Hm... I guess that's where we're going to stop then."

"What, now? You can't be serious!" She protested, lifting her hips up. "Pull it down!"

"Someone's eager." He winked and did as asked, leaving her in only her underwear, while he himself was fully dressed. 

"Why aren't you?" 

"Oh, trust me baby..." He said, standing up, as he pressed himself against her center. 

"Fuck... Take me." She reached up to kiss him, but he pulled back, smirking. "Don't you tease me."

"Or what?"

"Lindsey, please..." 

He got a little bit closer, slowly lowering his lips onto hers, at the same time his fingers touched her, making her jerk slightly. She didn't need anymore reading, so he withdrew his hand away and undid his jeans, as she helped him ease them down. 

"What would you like me to do, huh?"

"I want you inside me."

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow, hugging her with one arm, as he lifted her up again to get her naked. "Be careful what you wish for." 

"Linds, just pl- OH..."

With one forceful thrust he entered her, then pulled out completely, repeating the same pattern again and again, making her whimper a lot faster than he thought she would do so. Deep, slow movements of his, had her begging for more with every thrust. He picked up his pace some, knowing exactly when she was almost there, he pulled out again, making her whine of course. Although, not for long, as she felt his tongue against her swollen bud, flicking over it rapidly, entering her with his fingers too. He repeated it once more, stopping his actions, leaving her bothered, having her cry out as he pushed himself inside her a moment later. After that it didn't take much more, before they were panting, gasping for air, their bodies sweaty, stuck to each other.

"Oh God..." She breathed out, opening her eyes, staring at him with so much love. "You're the best."

"I know. I'm all you need."

She nodded lazily and responded to his lips once again upon hers.