Chapter Twelve: Harry and Tana

As soon as Sarah was pulling out, I could sense Harry in the house. I found him looking at the pictures of when I was a baby and early childhood years.

"How old were you there?" He asks and points to a picture where I was crying and hugging my favorite teddy bear, I was always really shy when taking pictures. My parents always say how many times they wanted professional photos of me, but it was the only time I would cry.

"I was six. I don't really photograph well, there's way too many pictures of me crying because I saw my parents take out the camera."

"And now?" He asks and looks at me.

"Still don't photograph well, but now the tears don't come out." He laughs.

We go up to my room, and I show him the pull out bed. "I know it's not much, but-" He stops me.

"Millie, it's perfect. Thank you." I saw that he wasn't just trying to make me feel better.

I went and sat down on my bed. When I looked at him, I saw he had taken off his shirt, and I looked away. I will admit that I saw his abs, and perfectly sculpted torso. Suddenly, I was very hot.

"Have the two werewolves returned?" I ask him. "Like have you sensed them near here?"

When I looked back up he was under the blanket I left him. He was facing towards me, his green eyes glowed in the darkness.

"Millie, I would have told you if they were near here. Hell, I would have taken you very far away from here. Like I said a few nights ago, I'm not going to hold back information anymore."

I was quiet for a while.

"Your club, who is running it right now?" I was worried that I was taking up all his time, he shouldn't just be focused on me. He has a life.

"I have managers, and they will call me if there's a problem with anything." I nod.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty two." He's a lot younger than I thought. Maybe it was just his demeanor that made him feel older. "How old are you?" He asks me. I'm sure he already knows, I'm friends with his brother, so he must know.

"I turn nineteen October 1st." That was four months away. My legal birthday was October 1st, but I've always felt like that wasn't my birthday, that was just the day that I was found.

"Hmm. Eighteen." He says like he's thinking deeply about my birthday. Did it really bother him how young I was? We were both legal adults. I'd be going to a state school in September, I was officially almost a college girl.

"I'm going to bed." I cover myself in my blankets, and I quickly drift off into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my hands. I was chained to the floor, I moved my hands and tried to pull them off. They were on tight. I inspected my wrists, and I realized that this person was way too pale to be me. There were signs that these shackles have been on these wrists for a long time.

I managed to get up and there was a mirror far away from me. I was stunned to see a woman, a much older woman, blonde, long hair, brown eyes, in the reflection. She smiled at me through the mirror.

"Hey, Millie." She says.

"Who are you? Why am I in your body?" I ask. I can't see myself in the mirror, but she can sense me inside her.

"You're not. We're in each others mind. Well, you're in mine."

"Who are you?"

"I'm your aunt Tana."

"Why are you in shackles?" I didn't stop staring at her through the mirror. This was a dream, I knew it.

"It's not a dream, Millie. Remember. I can hear your thoughts, too." She sighed. "I stole you as a baby, sent you far away. America it seems by your accent." I didn't even notice her British accent.

"I'm from London, you're from London, too."

"You're a witch, too?" I knew the answer.

"I am."

"Why channel me now?" I ask.

"You're no longer cloaked. I'm sure you know about yourself, I love your eyes. Very unique even for a werewolf."

We both hear a noise coming from the hallway. "Who is that?" I ask.

"Someone who is going to break me out, so I can find you. Your mother sends her regards." I hear a whisper and everything goes black.

"Millie, wake up. It's just a dream." Harry's voice was what woke me up. I opened my eyes to him sitting on my bed, holding me.

His touch was warm, my body felt cold, my heart was racing. This wasn't a dream.

"It was real." I say to him.

"You were just sleeping." He tries to reassure me.

"Harry, listen. I know it was real." He realized I was being serious. I was awake and fully aware of what I just saw.

"What did you see?" I tell him everything.