Chapter 17

Laura tried for hours ton sooth Ross and get him out of his six month old headspace but nothing worked. He was still in the headspace when Riker came back.
"Hi baby." Riker cooed when he saw Ross. He tried to take Ross from Laura's arms and he started crying. Riker frowned. "Rossy what's wrong?"
"He's stuck in a six month old headspace." Laura said softly.
"What?! How did this happen?!" Riker asked.
"He felt comfortable enough to do it with me but then he found out...something and now he won't Come out"
"Oh my gosh Ross! Please come out of it."
Ross shook his head and thenn cooed snuggling into Laura. He blew a raspberry and giggled as his spit got all over his face. Laura wiped it off. "I don't know what to do Riker"
Riker sighed. "I guess. I guess we'll just leave him hear for now. I can't think of anything else to do. We'll come visit and bring you anything you need." he hugged her. "Its gonna be okay Laur."
She snuggled in to him. "I hope so." he squeezed her shoulders and then left promising that someone would come over tomorrow. Laura nodded and sighed as the door closed. "Ross baby please come out."
"I'm too young to be a dad." he whispered. "I wanna be a baby."
"I understand Ross but you can't just stay in your littlest headspace forever."
Ross glared "I can too. He sunk down deeper." he started to chew on his hand. He whispered i he more thing. "You'll never see older me again."

So another short chapter. I'm sorry. Its been really hard for me to write long chapters lately. 20 comments for the next chapter!!!