Chapter 5

"Courtney you really shouldn't do this." Riker said, trying to stop her from going in the house.

"Look Riker I already told you. I'm taking Ross back." Courtney said. Riker sighed. He knew that she was coming and he and the others had cleaned everything glass out of the house. Since, when they broke up Courtney and Ross had taken to throwing things at each other.

"But Courtney..." he said. He and the others had tried everything they could think of to stop Courtney from coming over. Ross hadn't been out of headspace sine they started ageplay and they had no idea how he would react being asked or forced out of it. 

Courtney pushed past him and into the house. He sighed, and followed her in the house. Courtney headed straight for Ross' room. They others were up there trying to get Ross to come out of headspace. Riker followed after texting Rydel that she was coming up. Courtney flung open the door and her jaw dropped when she saw the nursery. Ross looked up to see who came in the room and started crying. Rydel picked him up and tried to comfort him.

"What the hell?" Courtney asked in shock. Riker walked in the room and brushed past Courtney. Ross made grabby hands at Riker. "Daddy." he sobbed. Riker's eyes widened Ross had sunken deeper into headspace.

"Courtney I think it's best if you leave." Rydel said, ushering a shocked Courtney out the door, and locking it behind her. She went back upstairs. "He sunk deeper."

"I know." Riker said. "I wasn't expecting that. I thought we'd be able to get him out for a couple minutes."

"He must feel safer like this." Rocky said.

"Dada, wight." Ross said, nodding with what Rocky said.

"Awww he's so adorable." Ellington said.

"You adworable papa." Ross said, giggling.

"Come on Ross, let's get you some food." Rydel said, taking him from Riker. 

"Otay mommy." He said, snuggling into Rydel.

"Dada when mama coming again?" he asked Rocky as they all headed downstairs. 

"I'm not sure when Brig is coming over again Ross." Rocky said. Ross nodded and stuck his thumb in his mouth.

"No, no." Riker said, gently taking the thumb out, and replaced it with Ross' pacifier. Rydel sat him in his highchair and started to feed him some cut up fruit while the boys made lunch for everybody. Once lunch was done she fed Ross little pieces of macaroni and cheese.

"Who do you want to give you your bottle?" She asked stroking his hair.

"Daddy." he said, pointing at Riker. Riker smiled and took Ross out of his highchair. Rydel handed him the bottle and Riker carried Ross to the couch. He fed him his bottle, burped him, and sat him in his playpen. "You play for a little bit Rossy. We have to take care of somethings." Ross nodded. Riker left and Ross began exploring his playpen. He found some stuffed animals. He grabbed a bear and instantly dubbed it Snuggles the Third. He and Snuggled went on an adventure to the moon. They walked around the moon and collected space flowers. Then he flew home and proudly gave space flowers to mommy, daddy, papa, and dada. He smiled at the thought and laid down in the play pen with Snuggles. He yawned and quickly fell asleep.

Let me know what ideas you have for coming chapters and what you thought of this one. :)