Chapter 12

Laura put Ross in the bath tub and started to wash him off. She tried no to think about what she was doing and who she was with. And she definitely tried not to look down. She rubbed the soap into Ross' hair and washed it out, smiling as he giggled and splashed.

"I wuv baf time Laur-Laur." he said happily.

"Oh yeah?" Laura asked. 

"Uh-huh. It feel nice." Ross said. 

She chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sure it does." She washed his back and shoulders, massaging them a little and watching as Ross started to relax. She rubbed the soap down his chest and abs, trying to not moan out loud at the feel of them beneath her fingers. She washed his legs and feet, which made him giggle.

"Tickles!" he giggled.

"I know it does, but hold still sweetie." Laura said. Ross accidentally kicked the wall with his foot and started to cry. "Ouchie!"

"Oh baby." Laura cooed.

"Need kissy to make it better" he cried, pursing his lips. Laura pecked his lips. 

Ross giggled. "Your lips taste yummy."

Laura laughed. "Alright, your all washed now."

"Nu-uh. You know wash my princey parts." he said.

"Your princey parts?" Laura asked. 

Ross pointed between his legs. "Mommy calls them my princey parts. She says daddy has to wash them every time I get in the baf."

"Oh." Laura said. She blushed. She reached a shaky had down and began to wash Ross' "princey parts." Ross moaned softly, and Laura realized she'd started rubbing him while she daydreamed. She blushed again. 

"Laur-Laur do thatt more." Ross whispered. Laura kept rubbing. Ross moaned.

"What the hell?!" Riker's voice sounded from behind her.

Hey guys!!! Be sure to tell me what you think of the chapter!!! 6 comments to get the next one!!