Chapter 8

Ross woke up in Courtney's house. He knew why she was doing this. The whole reason he and Courtney had broken up was because she wanted to have a baby. And now she had the perfect baby...Ross.

"I can't believe I didn't think of this myself." she cooed at Ross as she came into his nursery. Ross looked at her with tears in his eyes. He wanted to go home, with daddy and mommy (real mommy), and dada, and papa, and mama, and vava (Vanni).  "Oh, baby don't cry. Mommy's got you." Courtney cooed picking him up.

"Hungwy." Ross sniffled.

"Let's get some food in that belly." she said, tickling his sides making Ross giggle. Ross was confused when Courtney headed for the couch not the kitchen.

"Mommy..."

"Hush Ross. You'll get food in a minute." Ross went silent not wanting to get another spanking. They really hurt and Courtney didn't explain why he had to get spanked or take care of him after like daddy did. Courtney sat down on the couch and started to pull up her shirt. When Ross realized what was going on he started shaking his head vehemently. "Ross this is the only food your getting right now. You get mommy's milk, or nothing. Ross tried to stay strong, but his hunger won out and tentatively sucked on Courtney's nipple.

"Good baby." Courtney cooed. Ross cried as he kept drinking. He hated this. He wanted to go home. 

"Daddy come find me." he thought desperately, as he started to go to sleep

*****************************************************************************************************

"Where could she have taken him?" Riker asked, pacing back and forth. "She can't have taken him far."

"We'll find him Rike. We'll find him." Rocky said.

"We've been looking everywhere, Rock." Riker said.

"The police have a lead." Rydel said.

"What?!" Riker said his head shooting up.

"They said that someone matching Courtney and Ross' description was seen in their neighborhood. The police are heading there right now."

Riker sat by the phone for the next five hours waiting for a call from the police to say they found Ross. Finally after six and a half hours the phone rang.

"Hello?" Riker said, answering it quickly.

"Hello is this Riker Lynch?" the voice asked.

"Yes, this is he." Riker said.

"This is Officer Sheppard and I have someone here who wants to talk to you." he said.

"Daddy?" Ross' tearful voice sounded over the phone.

"Yeah, baby it's me." Riker said, tears filling his eyes.

"Daddy me wanna come home." he said, crying.

"I know baby. Officer Sheppard is going o bring you home."

"Otay." Ross sobbed. "Wuv you daddy."

"I love you too baby." Riker said.

"We'll be there in twenty minutes." Officer Sheppard said.

"Thank-you." Riker said. He hung up the phone.

Those twenty minutes were the longest of Riker's life. The door bell rang and he ran to the door. He threw it open and hugged Ross tightly to his chest.

"Your home."

So Rossy's home!!! Yay!! I couldn't leave him with Courtney long. It was killing me. :__( TThoughts on the chapter? Things you'd like to see happen? Leave a comment!!!