Chapter 11

1 MONTH LATER!!!

Everyone was leaving for an interview, except Ross. They couldn't get him to come out of headspace so after hours and hours of fighting they finally just called Laura to come babysit.

"Hi guys!" Laura said, smiling. 

"Hey Laur!" Rydel said, as Rocky, Ell, and Ryland headed to the car. "Riker's finishing feeding Ross. He's gonna need a bath. We should be back after a couple hours. They were talking about getting lunch out on our way home so you'd have to find something to fed Ross."

"Dels, it's gonna be fine. We'll be great. I know how the pump works from when I came over and helped yesterday. I can find something for him to eat. And come on it's Ross. He loves me. We'll be fine. Take as much time as you guys want." Laura said, smiling.

Rydel smiled, and hugged her. "Thank-you so much for this."

"No problem." Laura said smiling. Rydel went out to the car and Laura walked into the dining room slash kitchen area. 

"Hey!" Riker said, seeing her.

"Hey!" Laura said.

"Laur-Laur!" Ross squealed turning to see her. He was covered in peach and oatmeal.

"As you can see Ross did not like his breakfast. At least not in his mouth." Riker said, "Though he does seem very fond of having it on his face." Laura chuckled. "I'm really sorry, to have to leave you to bathe him, but..."

"It's fine Riker." Laura said, "I may be small but I'm a big girl. I can handle it."

"Thanks Laura. Your the best." Riker kissed her cheek and ran out the door. "We'll be back later!" the door slammed shut. Laura went around to the front of Ross' highchair. "Hi baby."

"Mommy!" Ross squealed. 

Laura looked at him shocked. "Ross I thought I was Laur-Laur. Rydel's mommy."

"No. She mama. You mommy." Ross said.

"O...okay." Laura said. She got him out of the highchair. "Let's get you cleaned up."

"Yay! Baf time!" Ross said.

"Yep...bath time..." Laura thought nervously. "With...my crush...as a baby..."