Chapter 2

Ross woke up early in the morning from a night mare. He started crying, which woke up Riker, who was sleeping ten feet away. Riker got up and went to Ross.

"Hey, buddy." he said, picking hum up and rubbing his back. "What's wrong?"

"Bad dweam." Ross sniffled.

"Oh, baby." Riker cooed, kissing his cheek. "Your okay. You want to talk about it?" Ross shook his head and buried his face in Riker's shoulder. Riker rubbed his back and started humming soothingly. He carried Ross over to his bed, and laid them both down. Ross fell back asleep fairly quickly, and Riker followed soon after.

The next morning Rydel woke up early and started on breakfast. She decided to make pancakes. Ell came downstairs a few minutes after she started. 

"Morning, babe." he said, kissing her cheek.

"Hey." Rydel said, kissing his back. 

"How'd you sleep last night?" he asked. 

"Good." Rydel said. She heard a groan come from Rocky's room, which was only a few feet away.

"Shut up some of us are trying to sleep still." Rocky grumbled.

"Sorry." Rydel whispered at him. She continued making breakfast, making sure to be quiet for Rocky and Briget's sake. 

"He's always so grumpy in the morning." Ellington said. "Until he's had sex...Now I get why he sleeps at her place all the time."

"Ell!" Rydel said, blushing. It didn't really bother her that Rocky and Ell had sort of dated for a short time, but she still didn't want to know about her brother's sexual habits.

"Sorry." Ellington said, blushing as well. As Rydel finished cooking Rocky and Briget made their way toward the stairs. 

"They better wash off the shower when their done." Rydel mumbled. Ellington laughed, and kissed her cheek. "I'm gonna go wake up Riker and Ross." Ellington nodded, and Rydel headed upstairs. She ignored the laughter coming from the bathroom, and knocked on Riker's bedroom door.

"Come in Dels." Riker said, sleepily. Rydel opened the door, and smiled. Riker and Ross were laying in Riker's bed. Ross was still asleep snuggled into Riker's chest.

"What's he doing in your bed?" Rydel asked.

"He had a nightmare." Riker said, "I was still tired, so I just brought him back to bed with me." 

"Well, wake him up, breakfast is ready." Rydel said, turning and heading back downstairs. Riker turned to Ross and shook his shoulder gently. "Wake-up Rossy."

"No-no." Ross said, rolling over.

"Come on baby, it's breakfast time." Riker said, shaking his shoulder lightly again.

"Bweakfast?" Ross asked,peeking at Riker.

"Yeah, baby breakfast." Riker said.

"Otay." Ross said, stretching sleepily. Riker chuckled, and got up. He picked Ross up and carried him to the nursery. He changed him and put him in a onsie and a pair of jean shorts. He carried Ross downstairs and put him in the high chair. He got a banana and cut it into pieces and put them on Ross' tray. Ross picked them up and ate them happily. Rydel sat some pancakes on Riker's plate and Ellington joined them at the table with his. "So what are we doing today?" Riker asked.

"Well, Ell and I are going to the store to do the grocery shopping. I don't know about Rocky and Brig." Rydel said. "But they'll probably end up going out or back to her apartment."

"So, it's basically just me and Ross today." Riker said, with a nod. 

"You could always invite Vanni over."  Rydel said, with a shrug. 

"That's true." Riker said, "But I think she has a shoot today. I don't know though I'll probably text her later." Rydel nodded and wrapped up some pancakes for Briget and Rocky to have later. She turned to Ell. "Ready to go?"

Ellington nodded, and stood up.

"Elly." Ross said, making grabby hands at Ellington. 

Ellington chuckled, and hugged Ross. "Love you buddy. Have fun with Riker, okay?"

"Otay." Ross said, chewing on his fist. 

"No, no." Riker said, putting Ross' pacifier in his mouth. He kissed the top of his head and took him to the living room. They sat and watched Disney Jr. together till they both fell asleep.

I know this chapter is really short, but it kind of ended itself. So, I'm kind of at a block with this story...already. *facepalm over self* So, leave a comment with some ideas on what you'd like to see pretty please with a banana on top. :)