010

"Deep inside, nothings fine, I've lost my mind."

-One week Later-

I couldn't believe myself. I kissed him back, and it felt right.

I can't like guys. I like Margo.

But kissing Preston felt right. It felt like our lips were made for each other.

They molded perfectly together. His lips were so soft. I smiled just thinking about the thought, but quickly stopped my self. Was Preston the guy? Or was it just another moment. The feeling of a girls lips aren't the same as Preston's.

I wish he was a girl. This would be ten times easier, literally.

LACHLAN! Stop! He probably didn't mean to kiss me. I touch my lips and lay on my bed. Right after he kissed me, he pulled away and ran off. I tried calling his cell, but he's no where. He won't answer any of my calls, or the boys' either.

The boys are asking what happened, but I'm refusing to tell them. The boys had been getting annoyed for a whilst now, and I just can't get myself to tell any of them.

I've tried everything to get ahold of Preston. I've ran all around town looking for him. He's no where in Brisbane. I asked Margo if she saw him, and she had acted weird, but said no.

It was really stressing me out not knowing where Preston was. He was he light of the house, and now it's all dull at night. I wish he would just come back.

(Preston)

Right when I kissed Lachlan, I regretted it. Lachlan stood there, but kissed back. I couldn't physically pull my lips away from his. His lips were so soft and perfect. I don't know why he kissed me back, but he did.

I finally pulled back, and looked at Lachlan, and instantly ran away. I could hear him screaming my name, but I just ignored it. I ran out the door, slamming the door, and running don the street in full sprint.

I heard the door open and slam and Lachlan screaming my name. I turned down an ally way and sat down behind a dumpster. I saw Lachlan run past me still yelling my name. I stood up and patted my pockets for my phone, but it wasn't there. I started to walk out the ally way and ran past our house, right towards Margo's.

I ran up to her door and knocked on the on the door. She swung open the door, smiling at first, and then her face frowned. She pulled me in her house and gave me a tight hug. She moved us towards the living room, and sat us on the couch.

"What's wrong, Preston?" She asked worriedly.

"I kissed Lachlan." I say.

Her face stiffens, but softens within seconds.

"You kissed Lachlan?" She asks.

"Yes, I regret it so much. But the w-weird thing is that he didn't push me away, but kissed me back." I say.

"He kissed back?" she says, taking in all the information.

"Yeah. I don't know why I even kissed him. I'm not gay." I say.

"Maybe you are, Pres. You don't just kiss the same gender for no reason." She says, making a point.

"But I don't want to be gay. No one will support me. I want to be respected, Margo." My voice cracks out.

"I'll support you no matter what! You're my best friend! That would be really low of me if I didn't support my best friend" She says, making me tear up more.

I hug her, and she plays some music, making background music with her mouth. She should be in an A Capella, she's really good.

She starts to sing, singing "Suck it too hard on a lollipop, love's gunna get you down."