005

"Hey guys! It's Lachlan here and I'm here with a vlog! Now today I am reviewing this thing called Fanfiction. Fanfiction is when a fan writes a story about themselves and the person they are fangirling/boying about. I'm kind of nervous, but this was highly requested as a one million subscriber video, so I could not let you guys down!" I speak into the camera, smiling.

"Now I know there are two different forms that were most requested, and that would he called Smut and Love. Now obviously Fanfiction is not always based on dating at that stuff, it could also be based on what you guys like to call 'Friendship Goals'. And we would totally be friendship goals!," I say chuckling a little bit.

"Now I'm going to explain what smut is, so if you guys are completely against smut, press the box here, where it will take you to the next part of the video. Others that dot care about Smut, stay. Now smut is basically sex between the two characters. And you guys, have made A LOT of that. But not about you and I. Nah, but about me and Margo... And it's weird." I say, thinking about having sex with her, and how amazing it would be.

To give up everything I had to Margo. That's my dream. But it's not hers.

*Skips reading smut because I'm not about that life.*

"Anyways, let's get to the REGULAR Fanfiction." I say, relieved as I finished reading the smut.

{In the Fanfiction that doesn't exist}

""Lachlan!" Margo yells as I tickled her sides. She grabs my hands and pulls me down on top of her.

She grabs my face a gently pressed a kiss to my lips, her hands resting softly on my cheek.

I feel her smile into the kiss, me being Lachlan, smiles and opens my eyes, looking into her green ones that I love so much.

She kisses back and when she pulls away my lips feel cold. "Your a good kisser lachlan." Margo says."I read aloud.

After finishing reading fanfiction, I decide it's time I end the video.

"Okay guys, well that's the end of this video! If you would like more vlogs, like this video and I will talk to you guys lata. Bye!" I say.

I turn off the recording at sit down, thinking deeply about Margo.

Someone knocks on my door and opens it, covering their eyes.

"I'm not doing what your thinking." I groan.

I look at Preston as he moves his eyes, revealing a black eye. He has blood dripping down his face and it's already turning a dark shade of purple.

"Preston! What happened?" I yell.

"I fell down the stairs, hit my head on the medal bar. Ow." He cries out as I walk over to him.

I drag him into the bathroom and sit him on the tub, grabbing a wet rang. "You are such an idiot Preston." I say laughing a little.

"You jag. It's hurts, ow! Careful!" He screeches as I place the tag gently on his face. He relaxes after a few seconds and I dap around his eye. I wipe off the blood and look at him.

"Bloody 'ell mate! I thought you had gotten your self into a fight!" I exclaim.

"Nah, just being Clumsy old cactus-lava mob." He says, laughing.

"Yeah, but that's always been the Preston I know and care for." I say laughing a little and hugging him lightly.

We walk out of the bathroom and walk downstairs. The guys were all bantering and having a good laugh, well until they saw Preston and his black eye.

"Oh my god! Preston! What the hell happened to you?" Mitch says, Canadian accent strong.

"Fell down the stairs, hit my face, the usual. Just this time it involved in me getting a black eye." He says, laughing slightly.

The guys laugh along with him and we all start talking and laughing.

***

A few drinks later, I was kind of drunk. Not full on, but I was drunk enough to text Margo and say that she was looking fine yesterday.

The boys had got full on wasted, as I being Mr. Lachy, thought about the Pro's and Con's.

More Con's than pro's for sure.

The boys were talking about Margo and saying that u was in love with her, and I'd get her pregnant. Never she most definitely does not like me in THAT way. Slowly the boys fell asleep on top of each other.

Jerome was spooning Mitch and Preston had his arms wrapped around my waist.

I missed Vik and Rob a lot, but at least they were having fun. That's all that matters. But Vik... Oh how I miss you.

And that's how I fell asleep, thinking about Margo and Vik. The two things that make me happy.

~~~~~~~~

THIS IS NOT A VIKKLAN FANFICTION. K? BYE

idk what the importance of the picture is, its just pretty.