001

Lachlan-

I look at the clock, slowing ticking as the time very painfully goes by. It ticks and ticks, taunting me, as it is one minute and thirty seconds until I get out of this class, and eat food.

One Minute.

I sigh, achingly as the teacher rambles on about how there's going to be a new student tomorrow, that I could care less about.

The bell rings and I sit down, slowly packing up my backpack as the teacher continues to talk, ignoring the fact that the bell rang.

I see one of the girls stand up and walk out, ignoring the teachers calls.

I think her name was Liz. I don't know. I'm just the quiet mouse in year eleven, getting closer and closer to year twelve.

The teacher sighs and waves us off, and the whole class piles out quickly and I walk out once the crowd is gone.

I end up standing in front of my locker, and putting in the combination.

8-13-16

I open the locker and throw my stuff in, and tidy it up a bit, pulling out of my lunch, and slamming my locker closed.

I walk down the hallways and walk into the toilet, opening the doors, and closing them quickly, walking into our enclosed stalls. I lock it and sit down on the toilet, and sigh.

I open my lunch back and eat my food, throwing away the wrappers, and walking out of the toilets, just in time to hear the ear piercing bell ring.

I walk quickly to my locker, occasionally being shoved by an accident by other students rushing to their classes. I unlock my locker and grab my stuff, closing it and walking to class.

After School

I walk out to my car, and pop the trunk open and throw my bag in the back. I walk to the front of my car and hop in, starting up the old car.

I back our and start to drive down the streets to my apartment I share with a few older friends. I park my car in the assigned parking spot the owners made me have, and walk up the metal stairs to our room, unlocking the door as I open it.

I instantly see my friend Vikk and Mitch laughing their arses off about something. I slam the door shut and they stop laughing, giggling every few seconds.

"Hey Lachlan!" Vikk says.

"Hey." I say and nod my head to the staircase ahead, so I could go to my room.

They move out of the way and I make my way up the stairs, and enter my messy room.

I sit at my computer and look at any new emails. None. Not one single email. I open the documents page and start to type in my essay that I had spent a month on. I type it all out within two hours and smell some food being cooked downstairs.

I start to walk downstairs but quickly stop.

"What wrong with Lachy?" Jerome says.

"I don't know, bad day maybe?" Mitch says.

The door closes and I hear Preston start to speak.

"Nah, lachlan's just being... Lachlan. I don't know, I went to school today, and didn't see him at lunch. I don't know what's wrong with him man. I think he's upset or something, but it's been like this for a few weeks, it's bad." Preston says.

I walk down the stairs as they all quickly develope into their own conversations.

"Where's Rob?" I ask.