Chapter 6

"If my niece made you feel uncomfortable or something, I'm sorry, but she's really confused..." Gerard apologized when we were back in our cell.

"Yeah, I guessed so because of the things she told me."

"What did she tell you?"

"She explained to me her version of what's this place and why you're here and said something about boyfriend Pete and boyfriend Chris(?)"

"It's a long story but I guess we have nothing better to do , so do you wanna hear it?" I nodded. "Okay, so, back to when my brother was in high school, she started dating this girl called Alice. I never liked her but my brother didn't care what I thought about her because he's always been like the responsible and intelligent one while I sucked at everything. So they were dating for years and they suddenly decided to get married when they turned 18, I don't even understand why they were so impatient, but well... It was the day of the wedding. I didn't go and to be honest I don't know if I was even invited. But I was told that, you know that part of the wedding when they say "Speak now"? Well a guy stood up and it seems that Alice had cheated on Mikey with him. So they broke up. But then it turned out that Alicia was pregnant and they didn't know who the father was but she was with the other guy. And when she gave birth, they found out Mikey was the father but they didn't want to be together again so Mikey gets to be with his kid every weekend. Oh and the cheater left Alicia when she gave birth and now she's dating a man called Chris and Mikey was feeling really bad because of everything that had happened and his friend Pete helped him through everything and now they're dating.

"Oh..." I simply said.

"So that means the poor little girl has a biological mother and a biological father and two kinda fake fathers. Oh and an uncle in prison."

"Two uncles in prison now." I laughed.

"Yeah, about that..." He mumbled a bit nervous.

"What's wrong? Does she have another familiar in prison?"

"Just us." He shook his head. "Okay, see, Frank... You may be leaving soon and before you go there's something I want you to know..."

"Go ahead." I ordered, though I was scared because I had no idea what he could be about to confess.

"But, first of all, promise me to be honest. I don't want you to say something you don't mean just because you might think I will hurt you or something. I could never hurt you. Not that way... "

"Gerard, I trust you but, can you please tell me what the-" and before I could finish my question, I felt his soft lips pressed against mine and his hands holding my face. Even though he was a criminal, that kiss was the sweetest ever. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I must confess I had spent some days questioning my feelings for him, but now that I was feeling all these butterflies in my stomach, I had no doubt. I was in love with my cellmate.

As soon as the kiss finished, Gerard looked away and went quickly to his bed, without saying a word. Was he scared?

"Gerard" I whispered, though I knew he wouldn't reply. I walked towards his bed and laid down behind him, placing my arms around his waist, and I took a deep breath. "I love you, fool." I whispered in his ear. He finally turned around to face me.

"I love you, Frankie."

(A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter after 9 days without an update because I must have been doing homework instead of writing but I felt inspired for once (hmmm... guess why...) so I had to take that chance to write and maybe it was too soon for cheesiness(?) but well idek how long this fanfic will be so yeah... And once again, thanks for all the reads/votes/comments, ily all <3)