Welcome to the Family..... Again (Synyster Gates) 6

HI AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for fanning and voting and all the comments lol :D  well im going to dedicate this chapter to my new friend on watt pad TasteTheVengeance!!!!!!!!!! go read her stories, they are amazing!!!!!!!!

well here's the next chap!!! hope you enjoy!!!!!! VOTE COMMENT and FAN!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt’s POV

I sat at the table with my head in my hands, trying to hold myself back from killing syn. He knew I liked Rory, but he didn’t care. Syn had to go and boast that he final had her.

“matt?” I looked up seeing Rory standing there

‘hi” I looked away from her fast, not really wanting to deal with her

“what’s wrong matt?” she walked closer, sitting down next to me “missing a girlfriend, back at home?”

“no” I looked over into her eyes, wanting to tell her how I felt

“oh” Rory frowned and just stared at me, her eyes pleading with me to tell her what was wrong. Fuck!! Why does she do that to me. No other girl could ever just stare and get an answer out of me.

“the only person I want as a girlfriend is right next to me” she laughed and when she realized I wasn’t joking, her eyes looked directly into mine.

“ummm…. Matt” I watched as she stood up pacing back and forth in front of me. It made me smile cause she always used to do that when she got flustered.

“Rory…. Please, just give me a chance” I got up grabbing her shoulders, making her stop. I looked into her beautiful eyes, knowing I had to do something. So I gently pushed her against the wall, I leaned down and kissed her lips. She fought me every step of the way, but it turned me on, so I kept going.

“matt no!” I finally let her push me off her “I cant, syn and I are….”

“what so you can fuck syn after eight years, but you cant give me a chance Rory” I stared at her blushing face, I know I was being a dick, but I was to upset to care.

“matt….” I saw her eyes starting to tear up, which made me want to pull her to me. I didn’t though trying to keep it together.

“look ror, syn will get sick of you like all his other girlfriends, then he’ll run right back to his ex. You wont be an exception, but when it happens, remember I’m going to be here to pick the pieces back up.” I kissed her cheek, then I headed to my bunk. I didn’t want to hurt Rory, but she deserved to know the truth about what’s probably going to happen.

I laid there listening, I could here her crying in the front of the bus. My body wanted to go to her, but I knew better. She needed to be alone, she needed to let what I just told her sink in. I pulled my arms under my head staring at the ceiling for awhile. When her crying stopped I finally closed my eyes, trying to get sleep for the concert tomorrow night.

Rory’s POV

I was standing behind stage as the guys played ‘little piece of heaven” as their encore. I watched Sydney try to get jimmy’s attention, when he finally saw her he flashed the cutest smile ever, which sent her into complete hysterics. I watched syn playing the guitar, panties flying on stage at him. I saw him pick a pair up, wrapping it around his gloved hand, and start playing again. I couldn’t handle that, so I tried focusing on matt, he was screaming into the microphone. When he realized I was watching, he winked at me, a wink that made my stomach do a flip.