Welcome to the Family.... Again (Synyster Gates) 17

HI!!!!!!!!!!! im pleased to say that this story is now fan fic #61 :D so THANKS TO EVERY ONE THAT VOTED, COMMENTED AND READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and i started a new A7X fic, its about jimmy and its called "while im gone, everything will be alright" so go check it out if you'd like!!!!!!!!

with out further delay, here is the next chap, this is the lead up chap, to the conclusion with rory's mother!!!

READ AWAY!!!!!!!!

Jimmy's POV

We all sat in the kitchen at syn's house; we have been there since way before syn wanted us here. I think we were at the house, an hour after syn and Rory got there. We all just hung out in the living room. Johnny was all excited cause he packed about a hundred of his horror movies, since Rory said she was going to watch them with him.

"God I have to pee" I held myself and quickly ran for the bathroom. I was stopped when I hit something; I looked down seeing Rory who was screaming. Until she saw me, then she just slapped me and walked into the kitchen. Why do people find it necessary to hit me...? All the time. It's not nice, and I might get brain damage one day, and im sure they'll all be upset.

That's when I heard syn running down the stairs frantically. Ahhh he's naked, I screamed covering my eyes, heading straight for the bathroom. I shut the door fast not needing to see my best bud naked. I quickly did my business, and flushed the toilet. That's when my curiosity set in, I love nosing around in others business!!! It so fun!! I opened the medicine cabinet, there was nothing. That's when I saw the cabinet under the sink. He he trying to hide things from jimmy, that's not possible. I saw a plastic bag hidden in the back of the cabinet, so I quickly grabbed it opening it up. My mouth dropped and I start smiling so big!!! Rory might be pregnant, Rory might be pregnant!!!

"Oh Rory bestest buddy in the world, come here for a sec" I yelled waiting for her to make her appearance

"What is it jimmy?" she popped into the bathroom and I smiled so big at her.

"What's this for?" I smiled bigger showing her the pregnancy test box then my other hand slipped down rubbing her tummy. I saw her mouth drop, which made me smile even bigger still "you can call me uncle jimmy" I quickly started to make my way out to the guys with this news!!

"Oh no you don't" Rory jumped on my back making me fall to the floor, the box sliding next to the shower.

"Why not???" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes, hoping she would change her mind.

"Because I'm not sure yet, ok. Jimmy please for the love of all stallion ducks in the world. Keep your big mouth shut" I do love stallion ducks, so I guess I could keep quiet for now. I smiled and I just nodded my head. "Thank you jimbo"

Rory's POV

After that little incident, I kept my eyes glued to jimmy. Even though he was my best friend, he was the biggest blabber mouth in the world especially, when he got drunk.

We all sat in the living room watching IT the clown movie; Johnny made me watch this when I was seven and ever since i've been scared shitless of clowns. But who the hell isn't scared of clowns!

"So the tour is everyone going" syn asked pulling me into his body.

"Duh, you couldn't play if I wasn't going" jimmy laughed, while he lay on the floor in front of the TV.

"Not you idiot, he meant, are the girls going" zacky kicked jimmy snickering to himself.

"Yeah, Wednesday, syd and I are going" Emily smiled kissing zacky. That's when all attention turned to me.