Welcome to the Family... Again (Synyster Gates) 22

hi everyone!!!! Well thanks to all that read/voted/commented!!! I appreciate it a lot!!!

The song to the side is warmness on the soul by avenged sevenfold they didn't have a good YouTube clip! So if you have the song on an iPod or something listen to it there if you want!!!

Well here is the next chap!!! So with out further delay! Here it is

Enjoy!!!

Rory's POV

I held onto syn tight, fighting the two voices in my head now. The one yelling at me to tell him the truth. While the other yelled not, to say anything, cause what would it matter now.

"please rory, just tell me" he pulled me away, so our eyes met. At that moment I knew that I had to tell him the truth.

I wiped my eyes, with the back of my sleeve, as I stared at him.

"ok.... I'll tell you. But Jimmy needs to be here too" I sighed, knowing that I had to tell Jimmy as well, even if he didn't believe a word I said.

"I'll go get him" syn smiled and kissed my forehead. "Jimmy!" syn yelled looking in all of the bunks.

"what the fuck do you want?" I heard his voice, and it just broke my heart. All the time I've known Jimmy, he was never like this at all.

"Rory wants to talk with you"

"Tell her to fuck off" Jimmy yelled loud enough for me to hear. Tears threatened to escape my eyes. Taking a deep breath, my sadness turned to anger.

I stormed out of our bunk and right over to Jimmy. I shoved my finger against his chest just like he did to me in the car.

"you know what Jimmy, I don't care that you hate me! Hate me all the fuck you want!" I screamed at him. I watched his face turn from disgusted to shocked. It was probably because this was the first time he's ever heard me yell. "At this point, you hating me is the least of my concerns"

"Ror..." he stuttered

"Shut up! I want to tell you what really happened. If you don't believe me then, you don't believe me." my anger was beyond the point of calming down now.

" syd picked me up from work, we drove back to syn's to get my stuff. When I walked in, my mother was there.... With a gun." I watched as both syn, and jimmy's faces turned pale. By now everyone was in the bus listening to me yell. "she fucking shot at us, more then once. We got into the car, an I drove as fast as I could. As soon as I turned down the road, a black SUV hit the back tire. I had all that I could do to try and not crash the car then. Before I could speed up anymore, they hit the tire again. That's the last thing I remember." I breathed out.

"Rory stop lying!!" Jimmy stood up in front of me. "Just take responsibility for once in your life!! Do you realize how fake that story sounds!"

I closed my eyes, and just shook my head. I knew they wouldn't believe it. If my heart could break it would have then. My heart couldn't break anymore though, it was already broken beyond repair.

"ok Jimmy, it's my fault" I sighed turning around. "it's not even worth my energy to fight with you. I'm sorry Jimmy, from the bottom of my heart." I pushed past everyone, and I opened the door. "I just hope one day you can forgot me"

I jumped out, onto the ground and I slowly started to walk away. My only family that ever loved me was now against me. Life couldn't get any worse.

Syn's POV

"way to go Jimmy" I yelled at him.

"dude you can't fall for that crap story! Rory's gone off the deep end! She's turning into a whack job like her mother!" Jimmy pushed me back. I watched as he climbed into his bunk.