Welcome to the Family... Again (Synyster Gates) 13

HI guys!!!!!!! sorry for the wait :( but this is a fairly long chap so i hope that makes up for it!!!!! thanks for voting, commenting and fanning i really appreciate it!!!!!!!

i hope you ENJOY THIS CHAP LOL!!!!!!

WITH NO FURTHER DELAY HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!

READ ON AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Rory's POV

I quickly walked down the hall following the sounds of curse words. The last week has been better with syn. He hasn't really gotten overly upset, which was a good thing. Not to mention it i've been helping him, some of the guitar solo's he created, even slash himself wouldn't be able to do with eight years of practice. I smiled walking into the studio; I saw zacky and Johnny passed out, their heads leaning on each other.

"Hey matt" I smiled walking over to where he was sitting; he was watching syn in the studio, trying to get the finishing touches on the almost easy solo.

"hi ror, thank god you're here, zacky kept trying to tell syn this solo was way to hard, maybe you can talk some sense into him" I laughed and I opened the door, sitting down next to syn on a stool.

"Fuck me" the guitar squealed as he hit a wrong note.

"I wish I could, but matt's watching" I winked, giving him a big smile

"Very funny Mrs. Haner" he laughed setting his guitar down, opening his arms to me

"Hey, i'm not Mrs. Haner yet, syn. Or should I say Brian" laughing I gently sat in his lap.

"Well Lorelei" he smirked, knowing that I hated that name, so I punched his arm. "Ok, ok, god, Rory, are you here to help me or what." I smiled and nodded my head going back to my seat. I watched as he picked his guitar up, and he started to play the solo. His fingers moving on up and down the neck of the guitar so fast, that it was hard to keep a mental track of the notes he played. That's when the squeal of the guitar hit. I smiled knowing exactly how to fix this small tiny problem.

"your trying to do to much syn, you cant expect to hit a note that important, jumping seven frets at the speed your playing" I heard zacky laugh, knowing that was probably the same thing he told syn. " watch, Ill play the same thing, it will sound the same but you'll only have to jump three frets." I grabbed his guitar, and I played the solo, just as fast as he did, but at the end, there was not squeal from a wrong note. "Thank you Rory" I smirked, walking out of the room.

"Oh thank you so much for talking sense into him" zacky tackle hugged me. "I've been trying to tell him that for six hours now" laughing I hugged zacky back.

That's when I heard screaming, and the door burst open, revealing a very out of breath Sydney. She gripped the door handle, trying to catch her breath. Zacky and I still held onto each other as we looked at her. Why the hell has Sydney been doing this lately??? She's been following me for the last week, like i'm some little kid who was going to start the house on fire.

"Rory Harding" she yelled and zacky pushed me towards her. "Why the fuck is your phone off"

"Cause.... I'm in the studio" I raised my eye brow wondering what she was getting at.

"Don't do that ever again, if i'm supposed to keep you safe...." Her hand quickly covered her mouth

"What do you mean keep her safe Sydney?" matt asked walking closer to her

"Ill explain later.... At the house. Just make sure syn drives her home, bye!!!" she ran back down the hall, leaving us all looking like fools.

"What the fuck was that about" syn looked at all of us, his guitar still in his hand.