Welcome to the Family.....Again (Synyster Gates) 1

HI EVERYBODY!!!!! since I've been reading  a lot of A7X stories i decided to write one as well

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT , And comment, vote and fan if you'd like :D

ENJOY!!!

Rory’s POV

I was driving down the street heading to work; it was a normal boring day. I had the radio blasting threw my speakers trying to drown out everything in my life.

“Now an interview with the band Avenged Sevenfold.” I went to change the channel but I was stopped by a familiar voice. Rory you’re hearing things, who the hell do I know that’s on the radio.

“Hi everybody we are Avenged Sevenfold, I’m Synyster.” I almost drove off the road hearing that.

“What the fuck!! Brian?” I sat there smiling remembering him

8 years ago…..

“Come on, cant we start already, he’s always late.” I whined looking at Mr. Cooper

“Rory, cool your jets, we have to wait for Brian, he’s taking lessons too you know.” I gave him an evil glare setting my guitar down, knowing Bri would probably never show up.

“What’s her problem coop? I turned and saw his arrogant smile.

“You, you are my problem.” I said poking my finger at his chest. All he did was smile and lean in giving my cheek a kiss.

“Missed you too Rory.” He laughed as he sat down next to me, pulling out his Gibson. I smiled to myself, my heart racing, as I rubbed his kiss off my cheek.

“OK focuses you two, the concert is in two weeks and your solos are amateurish. You two are my most talented students I’ve had or seen at your age. People are expecting a lot out of you, so don’t let me down.”

I pulled my guitar in my lap and started playing, for two hours we worked on playing “All Along the Watch Tower” by Jimi Hendrix. It was a definite pain in the ass; we were playing together, so if one was off beat, the whole song sucked. But soon enough we had it down. As I played I watched Brian’s fingers work up and down the neck of the guitar. God he was so good, I’d never admit that to him because I would never hear the end of it. Almost as if he heard me, he turned smiling at me as he started to show off his skills. I shook my head and just turned back to the music sheet.

“Ok you two, that’s good enough for today.” Mr. Cooper stood up and walked out

I quickly put my guitar away running towards matt’s house, Brian was behind me trying to catch up.

“Rory, would you stop running.” He shouted, but I kept going, and soon I skidded to a stop in front of matt’s garage.