Welcome to the Family... Again (Synyster Gates) 15

Hi Guys!!! sorry for the wait, but this chap is kind of long, so i hope it makes up for this. well thanks to everybody that fanned voted and commented!!!!

with out further delay, i hope you enjoy! and i promise with in the next few chaps it will get more exciting!!!

WELL READ AWAY!!!

Rory's POV

"Rory Harding, I swear to god if you don't hold still, im going to cut all your hair off" Sydney yelled, pulling a brush threw my hair. I rolled my eyes, not really wanting to be here.

"Yeah right" I smirked knowing her threat was just a bluff.

"Try me" she grabbed the scissors from the counter, and held them up to my hair. Fuck, I didn't want to be bald. I held my hands up surrendering to syd. "That's what I thought; now hold still, the wedding is in four hours, so just bear with me ror"

I sat there, while syd was doing my hair, which I didn't even want done in the first place. You know syd, everything has to be perfect, and she kept saying that syn wants to marry a girl, not a tom boy. Well girly isn't my thing unfortunately. Thankfully I snuck a pair of black shorts on under the dress. What she didn't know won't kill her!! Anyways Mr. Haner, asked me to play a few songs tonight. Not to mention, jimmy and I have been working on something to play, which is fucking amazing!! So I needed to be prepared, its fucking hard to play a guitar in a dress!!!

"Ahhh do you guy's keep getting texts from jimmy?" Emily stormed into the bathroom, shutting off her phone. I laughed because, jimmy was texting us all night. See the guys, were at their bachelor party, getting wasted on cranberry vodka shots. So around one last night, jimmy started calling and texting us his new poem. It was pretty funny the first five times, but now it was just even more hilarious!

"Shit! What's in the bucket? What's in the bucket but a bucket of shit but a bucket of grapes, and the grapes in the mouth make you happy down south. Make you getta big boner what ya gonna do?" I started laughing as Wednesday came in imitating jimmy

"Focus people!!!!" syd yelled, and as she did she ripped out a good chunk of my hair

"Fuck syd" I placed my hand on my head where she ripped my scalp off.

"Oh sorry, now people we only have a few hours to get ready." She looked between em and Wednesday. "So go get ready!!"

Thankfully syd got my stuff done and out of the way, so I had time for myself. I really wanted to see syn, but I wasn't allowed too. Stupid traditions. I wondered around, the hotel room, trying to find something to do. That's when I heard a knock at the door. I ran as best as I could, to get it. I smiled opening it slowly.

"Rory my girl" I laughed and opened the door more, letting Mr. Haner in. he gave me a hug, kissing my cheek. "God, wow you look so beautiful Rory, syn's one lucky man." He winked.

"Yeah, I think im luckier to have him." I blushed

"Are you ready for that big performance tonight?" he asked, I wasn't exactly sure if he meant the wedding or the guitar performance

"Yeah I am" I smiled; Mr. Haner gave me another hug before walking towards the door.

"Ill go tell syn that you look gorgeous Rory."

"Wait Mr. Haner... I was wondering. Since its tradition to have someone walk the bride down the aisle. I was wondering since, you've been the closes thing to a father to me. Could you maybe...." I looked at him, waiting for him to answer.

"Of course Rory, id be honored. Now go relax before syd finds something else to torture you with." I walked out of the door smiling. Mr. Haner was the best, and he was always there when you needed him.