Chappy 17- I never wanted it to happen this way.... (Edited)

I'll tell you when to play the music.

~~~~~~~~~~

Upon finding out that Shiro was the silver king, although I'm sure he knew, Colorless fled. Despair filled me. I don't want to hurt anybody... I don't want to hurt Mikoto. In the distance I saw clouds clumping together. It would snow soon...

We stopped in a clearing and based off of the red and blue explosions not to far from here, Munakata and Mikoto were fighting.

'Ready to have some fun?' The king in my head laughed. I growled.

"I'm at a King's level too... and this time I refuse to be controlled!" It was a cliché realization, that I know, but I seriously just remembered and said the first thing that came to mind. I had wanted it to sound cool...

Colorless laughed maniacally and my head began to ache. He was trying to kill me! Well kill my mind and take my body.... It's technically the same, I guess. I fought back and electricity buzzed around my sword. It felt like hands were grabbing my body and trying to pull me down and no matter how many I pulled off, more replaced them just as fast. It was becoming harder to breath. I won't last much longer...

The world began to fade and certain memories flashed by me.... (Music please)

I sat kneeling by a large stone, coated with flowers, on a hill. Two names were carved neatly into the rock and a small inscription was placed not to far underneath.

Aomine and Keiji

May you rest in peace

And continue to dream

Your presence will be missed dearly

And your friendship never

Forgotten...

Tears were easily falling upon my cheeks. I killed my best friends! My only family! Why am I still alive? Why couldn't I be buried here instead of them!

"Now, now, Aki-Chan. You've grieved enough. Lets go." It was him! It was all his fault!

I stood on a hill overlooking a nice meadow. It was the only peaceful place I knew of. The soft pink and yellow flowers fluttered in the wind and the gentle buzz of bee's hummed through the air. Butterflies effortlessly drew circles in the sky and birds lazily flew about the various willow trees like the one I was under. It was so nice here... If only I had someone to share it with....  

Blood was splattered on my clothes and I tasted the metallic liquid in my mouth. I looked over the bodies of my victims blankly. "Why are you doing this?" A distant voice asked and looking around, I realized that no one was alive to ask that.

"Orders are orders..." I stated simply, but doubt began to weed its way into my mind. "Orders... I must follow my orders..."

Eventually the memories turned to voices...

"I'm done going on these stupid missions! I'm tired of killing people! I want freedom!"

"Sometimes when I look at the moon I see myself. Alone, even though I'm surrounded by millions of stars..."

"One day I want to be special to someone... If that happens I think I could smile again..."

"When this all started, I never thought I would fall In love."

If I was a butterfly

I'd fly high

And watch the world go by

I'd see thousands die and more cry

Before disappearing into the sky...

I knew what I had to do. My hand gathered shadows and formed them into a sword. Before I could change my mind I plunged the blade into my stomach and forced the sword to explode on itself, ravaging my body and destroying the colorless king along with it.

I guess..... This is the end for me...

~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Three chapters in one day!

I feel so accomplished!

Look forward to a new one tomorrow!

~Pocky out!