Chappy 2- HOMRA? Are you sure we're in the right place?(Edited)

Anna stayed quiet throughout most of our journey to HOMRA, leaving me to dwell in my own thoughts. What am I going to say when I get there? 'Oh, hey there! I'm here to molest your king and kill all of you!' I don't think that'll work. We stopped at a door to a bar. I sent Anna a quizzical glance to which she nodded and began opening the door. "I'll take care of it." she murmured.

Trusting her, I pushed the door the rest of the way open. Thank god I was wearing a hoodie. Otherwise the nervousness I feel would be obvious. The bar was practically empty. Only three people were here in total. One of them was the bartender himself. What a booming business. Sarcasm intended. The place was nice though. Anna gripped onto my hand and pulled me through. All three pairs of eyes turned to look at me curiously. I held my head evenly, letting the hood cast a shadow on my face.

Anna led me to a couch and pushed me down to sit on it. She then ran over to the bartender who smiled mysteriously at me. Creep. I looked at the two other occupants. One was a beautiful blonde women sitting up at the bar, with piercing crystal blue eyes, the other was a fat guy with short, spiky blonde hair. The bartender was also blonde and wore sunglasses with had a lit cigarette in his mouth. I watched the smoke swirl slowly up before it dissipated. Wait, who wears sunglasses indoors? Must be a blonde thing... 

Anna walked back and sat next to me. I looked at her questionably. What are we doing here? I wanted to ask, but the silence was so thick, I don't think anyone would hear me. She squeezed my hand. I guess I'll have to wait then. Just when the quiet atmosphere was starting to choke me, the blonde women stood up.

"Well then Izumo, I'll see you at a later time." He smiled and she walked out the door. The fat guy looked over at us. "So Anna, who's this?" he pointed at me.

"A friend apparently." Izumo said. "Anna was lost so she brought her back to HOMRA." Well, technically I was the on that was lost, but whatever floats your boat. "Most would keep a strain like Anna to themselves, instead of returning her home. So tell me, why did you bring her back?" What kind of question is that? Did they want me to leave her in the middle of the town?

"I don't need a strain." I said quietly. Izumo just shrugged. "Hey Rikio, where's Yata?" so fat guy is Rikio. He seems pretty harmless. Though Izumo... I don't know what to label him. Despite his previous character, I get the feeling he may be trouble. The door jingled open and Rikio stepped through. While I was thinking Izumo had sent him to 'fetch' this Yata guy. I sighed. This is a waste of time. Anna leaned against me and closed her eyes. Soon her breath deepened. Man, she falls asleep fast.

"She seems to trust you." Izumo said softly. His eyes were friendly, but they had a mischievous sparkle in them. The red clan seems pretty pathetic so far. However, if I stay here too long I might get attached. How will I fulfill my mission then? Wait, if Anna's a member of the red clan, then I'm already screwed. I know for sure I can't kill her. Kids are off limits in books, plus she's not that bad...

"Dammit kid." I murmured. "You played me well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short! I know I haven't updated in a while, so I figured that I might as well do that today. I'll try to update again soon!

Please

vote

COMMENT (Commenting is important! I want to know what you think!)

And enjoy!