eight

A/N: HEY GUYSSSS!!! I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IS A WHOLE MONTH I DONT THINK MANY PEOPLE READ IY ANYWAY BUT IM SO SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO DOES!!!

This is only about 400 words because every time I actually get somewhere with this I get writer's block UGH!!!

UNEDITED AND HELLA SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^•^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton and Calum eventually made it back and went straight to Calum's room, meeting Luke and Michael in there.

When they walked into the room, they found the two boys making out against the wall.

Calum groaned. "Do you guys ever stop?" he asked exasperatedly but with a joking tone in his voice.

Luke blushed brightly and buried his face in Michael's neck, but Michael continued to hold him up against the wall and kiss down his neck.

"Mikey, you're gonna ruin Ashton's innocence," Luke whined, pulling away out of his boyfriend's grasp, giving him one last kiss before turning to the two boys who just entered.

"I am not innocent," Ashton said with a pout, earning an eye roll from each of the boys.

"Ash, you are so innocent. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't had your first kiss yet," Michael commented, and Ashton blushed.

Calum smirked and pulled Ashton into his side. "Actually I just took care of that," he said matter of factly.

Ashton's cheeks were so bright now, none of them would've been surprised if all the blood in his body had gone to his face.

"Awe, that's so so cute. It was technically Calum's first kiss too," Luke said, making his kiwi friend blush.

"Really?" Ashton asked, looking up at Calum.

"Kind of... my first kiss was actually with Michael. We were all just experimenting with each other. All being Luke, Michael, and myself. You were my first kiss that meant something though. No offense, Mikey," Calum explained to Ashton.

Ashton only nodded and gave Calum a small smile which was returned.

"Either way, Ashton is still extremely innocent. Calum is too," Michael said, making both boys pout at him.

"Now, why'd you guys interrupt our 'date' anyway?" Calum asked, putting air quotes around the word date.

"Because we were bored," Luke said. "Entertain us."

"We can play some video games. Or watch YouTube videos together," Calum gave as suggestions.

"I go for the second option," Michael said, knowing that whatever he chose, Luke would most likely agree with him.

The four of them did this for about an hour, all cuddled together on Ashton's and Calum's bed. They introduced many new YouTubers to Ashton while watching.

It wasn't until they were interrupted by Calum's dad that they moved from their comfortable spots.

"Hey boys, I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow practice will start for Ashton's coronation," he said.

Ashton's eyes widened. He had completely forgotten that he would have to go through cornination since he's technically a prince now.

He was so not ready for this.