one

A/N-ANOTHER FANFIC OH MY GOSH!!!! I really don't even know where this came from but I'm sure it was inspired by a one direction fanfic I read years ago :P... BUT THIS IS CASHTON BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES CASHTON RIGHT??? Right!!!
And of course it's mostly angst because all of my fanfics are. But I hope it's good :)

PLEASE ENJOY THIS HORRIFICLY UNEDITED NEW FANFIC!!!

"Calum, Luke's being mean to me again!" Calum heard one of his best friends call. Calum rolled his eyes fondly, hearing his voice.

"Lucas! Stop being mean to your boyfriend! I don't feel like hearing him complain, "Calum yelled back.

Michael sassily walked into Calum's enormous room with his hands on his hips. "I'm very offended. I hate you both," he said, rolling his eyes as Luke walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his shorter boyfriend's tiny waist.

"Don't be all lovey in my room. It's not fair. I have no one," Calum pouted, rolling onto his stomach on his king sized black and grey striped bed.

"Oh whatever. You're used to it now. And aren't you meeting your future husband like tomorrow anyway? Be patient child," Luke said, kissing Michael just to piss Calum off.

Calum rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but what if the person is a bitch? You guys got lucky. You've known each other for three years and were even dating before you found out you would be marrying each other. I don't see how this is fair. If you aren't royalty you get to marry whoever you fall in love with. You aren't assigned a husband or wife. But no... my dad just had to be King of Australia didn't he?" Calum said sarcastically.

You see, Calum's father was the king, the ruler of, Australia, and because Calum was his son, he was next in line. Luke and Michael's parents work with him in ruling the country and making decisions, making them technical royalty as well, though none of them acted like it.

All royal figures are assigned a husband or wife by the time they are eighteen or before. This would be the person they would be with for the rest of their lives, whether they liked it or not. If you weren't a royal figure, you could marry whoever you wanted to marry. Calum found this extremely unfair. Luke and Michael had no problem, seeing as they were together anyway. Calum, on the other hand, had a feeling he wouldn't be so lucky.

"Oh please. I'm sure you'll love them. Is it a boy or girl?" Michael asked curiously.

"Boy. Which is good because I would've fought somebody if I had to marry a girl," Calum stated being extremely serious. Not that there was anything wrong with girls. Calum was just so flamboyantly gay.

Everyone in the country knew Calum Hood was gay. They would've been shocked themselves if he would've had to marry a woman.

Michael came and pulled his best friend onto his lap. "See, it's a boy. The gender you actually feel attracted to. Maybe it won't be so bad," the blue haired boy tried to reassure him.

Blue hair. Let's just say one of the second in command rulers of the country wasn't so happy when he found out his son had blue hair, but it happened and he couldn't change it now. Michael loved it though, so his father was happy for him in the end.

Calum frowned and laid his head on Michael's shoulder, wrapping his arms around his neck. "But, what if he's a complete homophobe and hates gays? Then what will I do?" he asked desperately.

Luke sat beside his stretched out legs, rubbing his hand up and down one of them to calm the boy, knowing he was freaking out on the inside. "He won't, okay. You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll both get along and maybe even fall in love," Luke said, trying to convince himself and Calum.