Chapter 4

Picture above is what Analise, Andrei's assistant, would look like.
-
-
Alexandria was avoiding any conversation with her father for two weeks now. The man was persistent on locking up his daughter to keep her away from Nikolay, but she kept slipping through his fingers. 

One moment he had her cornered and the next she was staying out all night. When she came back, she smelt like cigars and booze. Normally he wouldn't give a rats ass what she did, she's a grown woman, but he had a sneaking suspicion she was with Nikolay. And since he couldn't even find him, the war between the two was on hold. 

Fellow mob bosses agreed it was a good idea to... postpone it then pick it up when Andrei received more information on Nikolay's whereabouts.

Andrei halted in his steps when he heard a melodic giggle come from behind him. He knew that giggle anywhere. With a predatory grin on his face, Andrei turned to see Analise leaning against his office door in a very naughty outfit that showed more skin than covered. 

"Hello Mr. Romanov." He stalked towards her, each step having her body slowly arch towards him as if there was a magnet pulling her. He didn't know how she got in his house, but he certainly welcomed the distraction.

"What are you doing here, my sweet?" Analise bit her lower lip, her body shivering at his husky tone and the look of hunger in his eyes. 

"You've been so stressed lately, and as your assistant, I figured I'd help lighten the load. It is my job after all." Andrei groaned as she flashed her milky inner thighs for him to see her sweet pussy juices were already trailing down them. It baffled him how easy it was to get her wet, but it only turned him on more. 

The lustful beast inside him took over and grabbed the petite blonde, yanking her to him and running his hands down her body to grope at her pert ass. 

"I want you bent over my desk. Now." 

Analise gasped when he spanked her ass hard, surely leaving behind a slight red handprint in its wake. The blonde didn't waste time and did what she was told, fully bent over his desk with her ass high in the air. His favorite position for his women.

Andrei slammed the door shut and locked it to ensure they weren't going to be disturbed anytime soon. Analise already lowered her lacy panties down so her pale ass cheeks stared at him. His hands groped at the soft flesh before hitting the skin with the palm of his hand, almost in a trance as he watched the skin ripple before settling seconds after. 

The moans coming from his assistant echoed around the room as he continued assaulting her ass, switching between cheeks before the redness contrasted with her pale skin. The woman was a panting mess when he was satisfied but he wasn't finished with her ass yet. 

Lowering his head, he bit at the soft globes now, only releasing the skin when Analise released a moan. He's found out her ass was her sweet spot, the one spot that would have her moaning and begging to be fucked like a wanton whore. He would only happily oblige.

He sent another wave of spanks to her ass, enjoying watching the cheeks turn an even darker red. 

"Mr. Romanov, please." Analise whimpered in need as he continued paying special attention to her ass. 

"What do you want, my sweet?" Andrei spanked her ass once more when she didn't answer right away. 

"Your cock inside me!" The blonde cried out as her pussy juices just about flooded out of her core. 

"Good girl." Unzipping his pants, he released his throbbing erection and teased her by rubbing her pussy lips with the mushroom tip. With her begging and his need to have a release, he plunged inside her tightness, groaning as her inner walls constricted around the length.