Chapter Twenty-Six: Going Home to Neverland

~Max~

"Max!"

I turned around at the sound I my name.

"Peter!" I yelled.

I started to run but my dress got in the way. I scooped it up in my hands and ran towards him. I couldn't help but smile as I ran into his arms. He smashed his lips into mine and I pressed hard on his in response. I broke the kiss.

I looked him deep in those gorgeous eyes and smiled.

"What took you so long?" I giggled.

Peter smirked.

"Well, I had to escape magical binds, slip past Hook, and run through the entire castle being chased by guards."

"So, it was a typical day for Peter Pan?" I smiled.

"Yes," he said. "It was totally worth it."

I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss when I heard my mother's voice.

"Maxine!" She yelled.

I held up a 'one moment' finger as I continued to kiss Pan. When I was satisfied I broke away. My mother waited impatiently as I caught my breath, and when I finally did I spoke up for her to continue.

"What is the meaning of this?!" She asked infuriated.

"What do you mean?" I laughed. "The only reason why I was actually going to marry Damion was because I thought Peter was dead, but aplenty the dead walks among us."

I heard a chuckle from Peter behind me as I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I squirmed nervously in his arms. I haven't been in then in forever and who knows how much anger and fear he's went through.

"Maxine!" Damion's voice ran through my ears.

My head snapped towards the end of the isle only to see Damion who was slowly advancing, clearly terrified of the fact the Peter Pan, the most powerful and feared magical being is acting like putty in my hands.

I snaked out of Peter's grip. My cold and dark stare meet Damion's bewildered eyes. His eyes locked with mine but quickly switch from me to Peter and back again. I took a step back to see how Peter was reacting to this, and his eyes were full of anger and rage. I figured they must've met before when Peter was probably on Hook's ship or where the hell he was this entire.

Hook came bursting through the doors. Pan smiled.

"Ah, captain so nice of you to drop in." He laughed.

Peter's next move was so predictable that Hook was able to barely slip past it. I noticed how fast Peter was out of breath, but the reason for Hook's ability to escape Peter's strike wasn't the fact that Hook was skilled enough too, it was the fact that Peter was weak and that his magic is well practically gone.

Peter caught is breath and shot a death glare towards Peter.

"This isn't my battle mate!" Hook called towards him.

Peter smiled his signature devilish grin. I stood back scared of what was going to happen next. Peter took me by the waist and put all his attention on one person, Damion.

~Peter~

"Oh, I know pirate. I'll deal with you later."

I looked down into Max's piercing eyes.

"Peter, let's go home." She advised. "No one here is worth the trouble or the time."

She's right, but I would just love to crush that spoiled brats heart. I sighed and looked down at her in my arms.

"Fine," I sighed. "Let's go home."

Her smile was brighter then the second star to the right. I smirked at her.

"Care to do the honors." I said.

She nodded, but then stopped.

"What about this?" She asked.

I tilted my head.

"You look really good in-"

"Peter!" She yelled.

"Ugh,fine!" I sighed and snapped my fingers and she instantly was in her Neverland clothes.

"I must admit you looked good in that dress, but you look so much better in that."

She smiled and nodded.

"It also feels better." She laughed as she placed a hand on her stomach.

"Time to go." I said.

Max nodded. I extended my hand towards hers. I lifted a brow as she intertwined her fingers into mine. She bit her lip holding back a smile. She looked around and saw her mother. She then looked towards her neck. She let go of my hand and took a chain off, and gave it to the Queen.

"This belongs to you." She said. "After all, it is your wedding ring."

The Queens eyes grew wide.

"Let me have my happy ending mom." And Max turned back around and took up my hand again. She smiled at me.

"I believe."

A/N

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed the update and please comment, vote, and if you want follow!!!

~loverunning19