Chapter Eighteen: Mothers and Daughters

~Peter~

I glared at Max.

"You little rat! You traitor!"

Tears were streaming down her face.

Why was she crying?

"Peter please, just listen to me."

"No!" I yelled. Now, with tears running down my face I felt a tear in my heart. "I trusted you!"

"But Peter-" I cut her off.

"No, just....just stop!"

Pain washed over her face. She was breathing heavy and her eyes were puffy. Regina grabbed her arm and turned her away from my gaze.

"Well, we should get going!" She laughed and began to lead Max below deck when Hook stopped them.

"Oh right, right, right!" Laughed the Queen. She waved her hand and there between her fingers were two magic beans and a paper of some sorts. Hook took the three items with a smile. Once again the Queen was about to take off, but Hook stopped her.

"Ah Regina, please take my guest room." He smiled.

"Well, if we must!" Regina played.

Hook sent her a smile and began to lead the mother and daughter below deck, but stopped at the stairs. He turned to his crew.

"Take him to the brig."

Once those words came out of his mouth two pairs of hands grabbed me by the Stan and lifted me up off the ground. Hook pulled the Queen and Max out of the way as they dragged me down to stairs. And as I might add not gently, but before I was taken into the darkness I caught one last glimpse at the traitor. I blinked and then she was gone.

"Good riddance." I mumbled.

The pirated pulled me down the stairs and through the corridors. They stopped at a door, and then they opened it. The Pirates dragged me inside. There was a age with chains and they threw me in it. I spat blood from my mouth at them. My wrists were grabbed and attached to the chains hanging in the wall, and the metal cage was closed.

"Welcome to your new home." Laughed the leaving pirates.

I yelled in fury. My head fell and I looked down. I noticed a red satin in the floor. I took a closer look. It was blood, and it wasn't mine.

~Max~

My mother dragged me into the guest room and shut the door. She turned to me with open arms.

"My dear, it's been too long."

I dodged her gesture.

"Why are you here?"

The Queen just laughed.

"To retrieve my missing daughter of course."

I scoffed.

"Watch it! You have no idea how much trouble you are in!" My mother yelled.

"For what?"

"Running away!"

I balled my fists.

"I didn't run-away, the shadow came to me."

Regina froze in her tracks.

"Pan's shadow came to you?"

"Yes." I crossed my arms. "And I found something that you never showed or have to me."

"And what might that be?" She laughed.

"Love." I answered her. "Love."

She glared at me.

"He's a monster."

I shook my head.

"No mother, you are."

The Queen smiled.

"You want a monster, I'll give you a monster."

I stepped back realizing that I just got myself into something I wasn't ready for.