Chapter Twenty: Horrible Morning

A/N
Hey guys! So as u all can see I am updating more frequently so yay me! But just a heads up this chapter has a little more emotion in it than the others do.  Anyway, I have this wired liking of having my favorite character go through pain. I enjoy having then captured because they are innocent and helpless and it sooooooooo adorably attractive. So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter(I enjoyed writing it) and please vote, comment, and if you haven't already and if you want to please follow me!
~loverunning19

~ Max~

I woke up under a familiar black comforter. Almost immediately I fell off the bed and landed on a hard, cold stone floor. I stood up up and saw that I was in old room. It hasn't changed since the time I left for Neverland, which was almost two years ago.

I spun around at the opening of my doors.

"Good morning Max."

At least she called me Max this time.

"Mother." I replied coldly.

"Come." She ordered.

"For what?" I questioned.

A slight smile appeared on her unnaturally colored red lips.

"Your fitting."

My mind immediately went to wearing a dress. I went into disgust mode. I hate dresses. I feel so insecure, so vulnerable when I'm in them. I can't stand it.

Sighing as I walked out of my room I began to notice how heavily guarded the castle was. I smirked. My mother was scared. Guards walked on either side of me, probably so I wouldn't try to make a quick getaway.

But why so many guards? No would ever dare to break into this castle. Peter! What if Peter gets out of Hook's captivity? My heart sank when I realized he wasn't going to come for me. He thinks that I betrayed him. He probably hates me now.

I looked down as we turned the corner into the fitting room. My eyes were captivated on how many designs and styles of dresses there were. I let out a sigh.

"This is going to be a long day." I mumbled as fitters, or whatever you call them, dragged me to a closed off area.

~Peter~

"Just a little more." I said in pure concentration as I tried to slip my hand from the cuffed chain.

The opening door caught me by surprise.

"Not so fast mate." Hook laughed.

He unlocked the cage and doubled up the cuffs holding my hands in place. I threw him a furious glance as I fought my bounds trying to reach him. Hook smiled as he easily dodged my effort.

"So eager to die aren't we."

I didn't reply.

"Maybe this will change your mind."

Hook stepped out of the doorway and three pirates came in. One was carrying what looked to be a whip, while the other two were three times my size and strength. Hook grabbed the arm of the one holding the whip.

"Don't hold back." He advised and left.

My eyes grew wide as the strong men spun my chains around which forced me to face the wall. My backside was now exposed to the waiting man. I gripped into my own fingers waiting for the painful coming impact.

With a whip in the air I screamed in pain. That was my first of many painful lashes to come.