Chapter Twenty-Two: Damion

~Peter~

I woke up with a horrible pain in my neck. I was sore all over. I groaned as I failed to stand up. I heard footsteps outside the door.

Muffled voices could be heard. Finally, the door opened. Sighing, I lifted my head and my jaw dropped. A boy, probably around my age, in fine clothes, stood in front of me. He wrinkled his nose and took a long look at me. Having enough, he stepped out of the room. To my disappointment, he returned.

"This," he said motioning at me" is what everyone's afraid of."

I sent him a glare.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with." I mumbled.

The boy heard my comment and demanded that the cage be opened.

"Be careful Damion." Hook advised. "He may be a boy, but he's a bloody demon."

"Open it!" Damion ordered.

Hook sighed, but did as the boy commanded. I clenched my jaw as Damion stepped in. He came closer to me, and when we were almost eye level he grabbed at my neck, turning my head towards his.

"I don't care who you are, but I'll be the one with the girl in the end."

So he's the one engaged to Max. I smiled.

"Over my dead body." I spat.

"That can be arranged." He smiled." But, I'll have you kept alive so that you can see me kiss her, sweep her off her feet, and maybe....." He paused. "take advantage of her."

That drew the line. I jumped at him with all my strength, but the chains held their ground.

"You think that she would ever do something like that with you when she loves me!" I yelled.

He laughed in my face.

"By herself, no, but with a little persuasion, maybe."

My eyes grew wide. The only reason to that why I'm alive is because he needs me to get to her. My life is no more than a bargain now.

Damion smiled.

"Are the gears turning in your head now Pan." He slurred his words, but my name he made clear. "So I suggest for you to cooperate."

I gritted my teeth.

"You're nothing but a useless, unwanted, lonely, Lost Boy."

His words hit me like a knife.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed.

The boat shook, the candles blew out, and my chains rattled. Damion took a step back, now realizing he woke the beast inside me. He turned to Hook who shrugged his shoulders.

"You did this mate, you underestimated the boy and now you got the demon. If he gets out alive you're dead."

Damion looked at me with fearful eyes, but he straightened out his clothes and looked at me as if nothing had happened. I could feel his eyes burning into my own.

"I must get going" he began "I have a date with Princess Maxine."

I glared at him.

"It's Max."

~Max~

The next morning I woke up with maids already racing around my room. This morning my mother is making me "get to know" Damion, but the only thing that I want to "get to know" is the way out of here. I climbed out of bed and the maids got me ready for the day.

Apparently Damion was going to take me out riding, so I waved the maids off. I ransacked through my closet. Dress, dress, dress, and another dress. I looked around my room and to my utter surprise my clothes from Neverland were still where I had put them the night before. I slipped them on and a sigh escaped my lips. Every time I wear them I feel like I'm still there with the Lost Boys, with Peter.

I braided my hair and grabbed for my bow. But, it wasn't at my bed side. It's still in Peter's tent in Neverland. I sighed in anger and walked to the stables, where I'm supposedly going to meet Damion.

To my disappointment, he was there waiting. He smiled as he saw me approached. I waved.

"Let's get this over with." I mumbled.

I was never very good with horses so Damion had to hold onto the reins and guide both of the horses to our destination. We rode to a remote area where he tried to make little talk. I didn't answer and just looked straight ahead. Thankfully, he gave up and we ride to wherever the hell we were going.

We arrived at a private area of the forest, probably his property. He dismounted, I I followed his lead. Damion took the hires to the stables and fed them. Then, he led me to an area surrounded by plants and flowers. It reminded me of the flowers in Neverland. It was absolutely breathtaking.

"Do you like it?" Damion asked.

I forgot he was here. I nodded.

"I had it custom made for you." He added.

There's the catch. I quickly lost interest in the garden and turned to face a beaming Damion.

"After the wedding this will be our new home."

"Course it will." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

I faked a smile.

"Nothing." I assured.

He nodded and smiled. I sighed and looked to the ground. This is going to be a long day.

A/N

Hey guys! I finally updated! Sorry for the long wait. I was grounded from writing until the weekend. Oops😋. Anyway, I hope you liked the update, and don't worry, the tides are going to be turning for Pan and Max. So my friend AshleyT7 asked "What's Max's and Peter's ship name?" So comment what you think their ship name should be and I'll post the winning name on the A/N on the next chapter! So thank you for reading and please vote, comment and follow if you want! (I just reached 100 followers!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! That means people like me!!!!😂😂)

~loverunning19