Chapter Twenty-Three: Battle Scars

~Peter~

After the pain in the ass left my next visitor was a bit unexpected. The door creaked open.

"Is it time already boys?"

No response.

"Hello?" I asked.

Then I heard that laugh.

"Since when did you have manners?" Regina asked.

"Regina." I growled, pulling in my chains.

"Pan." She smirked. "You look well."

I gritted my teeth.

"I heard that you were misbehaving when Maxine's fiancé was here."

"Her name is Max."

The Queen's smile faded.

"When will you learn not to speak unless your told to, boy."

She waved her hand and I heard a click from the cages lock. She pushed the door open and walked towards me. She bent down to my eye level.

"Boys never learn." I spat in her face.

Regina chuckled grimly.

"But sadly for you, you don't have a choice."

I could feel the blood drain from my face. My entire body went tense with fear.

The Queen laughed and grabbed my arm.

~Max~

Reaching the stables I internally did a happy dance.

"Would you like me to accompany you?"

"No!" I replied to quickly. "No thank you." I corrected myself.

"Well then, till the next time I see you."

"Till then." I said weakly.

He took the top of my hand and kissed it gently. I quickly removed my hand from his grasp and mounted my horse. I took ahold of the reins. I hate him and horses. I needed to get out of here.

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for such a short update. I kinda have writers block, but don't worry, the main chapter is coming soon. In the mean time please check out my friend AshleyT7's story My Ex Bad Boy Best Friend. It's amazing!!!! And she updates everyday, sometimes even twice. So please check out her story. And I hope you liked this update and please comment, vote and if you would like to please follow me!!!! Love you guys sooooo much!

      ~loverunning19