No More Running

Akira's POV

It's been a few days since me and Kakashi went on that date. Today's the day the rookie 9, Team Gai, and our senseis go out and celebrate before the big tournament. We are all going to karaoke tonight, Yay!! I've never been to karaoke before, but I hear it's fun.
Till I write again,
Akira Y.

I sighed and closed the book to my journal, Hmm, I wonder what I should wear for the party?

I got up my seat and walked towards the closet in my room. I pushed through all the boxes and saw the perfect light purple dress Kakashi bought me. I picked up the dress and smiled, I remember when Kakashi-sensei bought me this... he said I should buy it cause it looked good on me. I told him I didn't have enough money, so he bought it for me.

I picked up the dress and placed it on the dress, I looked at it for a second, and grabbed the teddy bear Kakashi gave me. I sat on my chair again while hugging Kira, I grinned at myself,"Kaa!!! I can't believe he gave me you!"

Flashback

We made it home and I was about to head up in my room when Kakabaka grabbed my hand. His other hand hidden behind his back.

"What's up Kakabaka?"I asked him.

He didn't say anything just pulled out a teddy bear with a heart in the middle. I looked at him and saw him looking away with a slight red on his face. "I-it's for you..."

I giggled and took the best form him,"Thanks Kakabaka, I'ma name him Kira." I send him a smile and he ruffled my hair.

I walked up to my door and he walked up to his. Before I entered my room I turned back and said,"Night Kakabaka."

He chuckled and said,"Until our next date."

Flashback End

I looked at Kira straight in the eye,"Your the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

I smiled at Kira but my smile disappeared when I heard a poof from behind me. I glanced back to see Demon. I sighed and placed Kira on my desk than turned to Demon,"Is there anything you need, Demon?"

He sighed and walked towards me,"Akira-hime, I have a bit of a bad news to tell you."

I slowly got up from my chair and kneeled down to his level,"What's the bad news Demon."

"Akira-hime, if you don't leave now or in three days, they might find you." My eyes widen.

"They can't find me Demon. They mustn't ever find me, if they do-"

"I know Akira-hime, we'll try and lead them away. While we do that I advice you to stay below the radar." I nodded my head and he poofed away.

Once he was gone I ran my hand through my hair, Why does this always happened to me? I suddenly remember something and looked at the clock, 7:34 pm, I have until 8;30 to get ready. I glanced at the dress I place on the bed, Might as well get ready, beside I wanted to sing. I giggled at myself and left to get ready.

Kakashi's POV

I knocked on Akira's room,"Hey Akira, are you ready yet the party starts in a couple of minutes."