Chunin Exams!

Akira's POV

Stupid paralyzation, I was currently riding on Kakashi's back because my stupid Kekei Genkai makes me paralyzed for a while. "Kakashi-sensei, when can I get off?!" I complained.

He groaned and said,"As soon as you can move again."

I frowned,"We both know I won't be able to move for a while." I mumbled.

Sakura walked beside me and said,"Don't be so sad about it Akira."

"You trying being paralyzed for awhile let's see how you like it."

"At least your able to move your arms a bit." She said.

"But! I can't walk on my own!"

"And who's fault is that?" She asked as she rolled her eyes.

I growled and pointed to Sasuke,"It's all his damn fault for dieing!!!"

"Don't blame this all of Sasuke-kun!" She yelled back.

"It his fault I'm like this!"

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it-"

"Thank you..." I looked back to see Sasuke blushing and looking away.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"I said thank you." He mumbled.

I smiled at him,"Your welcome!"

"Alright kids it looks like we're back home. I'm going to go report our mission with Akira, since she can't move. I'll meet you on the bridge tomorrow morning." We nodded our heads and went our separate ways.

"Now that we're alone, Akira, what was that Jutsu you use on Sasuke?" Kakashi said.

I sighed and leaned in closer to his back. "It's my Kekei Genkai. I found it out when I was traveling for five years. My parents don't know I have it and I don't want them to know I have it. It gives me the power to heal any injure or illness immediately and I could trade my life for another of I'd like. It comes with a price though."

"What's the price?" He asked me.

"Well, the price is that if I use it more than one a day I become paralyzed for a while." I sighed,"It's bothersome but helpful at the same time."

"I see.... so apparently you have best healing abilities in the world?" He asked me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yeah... I guess."

"That's interesting. Do you have anymore Kekei Genkai?" Shit! I'm so dead what if he finds out about that.

"Uh, yeah I do but I prefer not to use it."

"Why's that?"

"It comes with a huge price." I told him.

"I see... anyways we're here now." He knocked on the door and before he went in I mumbled,"Alright let's get this over with so we can get home and I can sleep." He laughed and we entered the room.

I looked in the room to see it full of Chunins and Jounins. I glared at Kakashi as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Kakashi?"

"Y-yes, Akira?"

"Did you forget to tell me something?" I asked him.

"I might of forgotten that I had a meeting as soon as I got back." He laughed nervously and I groaned.

"And you said that all we had to do is report about the mission, big fat liar." I mumbled under my breath.

"Kakashi, Akira, what brings you here?" The Hokage asks.