Princess Akira Kazuki Info

Name: Akira Kazuki

Fake Name: Akira Yuzuka

Age: Picture~10
        Real Age~15

Appearance: Has long brown hair with blue eyes.

Tittle: Princess Akira Kazuki

Personality: In Book.

Past: Akira grew up alone with only her wolves to keep her company. She was arranged a marriage to the Prince of The Land Of The Moon. She ran away when she was 10 and travels for five years. During those five years she met a lot of people that trained her to be a ninja. When people see her fight they say she fights like a demon yet as graceful as an angel, thus earning her the tittle 'The Demon Angel' in the bingo book. One day she is found by Konoha ninjas and taken to Konoha to speak with the Hokage. After speaking to the Hokage she is enrolled into the academy and soon joins team 7.

Ninja Scores (1-5~Genin/ 6-10~ Chunin/ 11-15~Jounin/ 16-20~ ANBU/ 20-25~Sanin/ 26-30~Kage) :

Ninjutsu: 30

Genjutsu: 24

Taijutsu: 28.8

Intelligence: 30

Speed: 30

Strength: 26

Weapon: 29

Stealth: 27

Rank: Kage

Weapons:

Twin katanas

Kunais

Shurikens

Chakra Affinities:

Lightning

Water

Fire

Wind

Earth

Ice

Crystal

Blood

Kekei Genkai(s):

Erementaru-me: Also known as Elemental Eyes. The Erememtaru-me lets the user bend the 5 chakra affinities to her will without using hand signs. Her eyes change colors depending on what affinity she uses. Fire-Red/ Earth-Brown/ Water-Dark Blue/ Lightning-Bright Blue(Looks like it's glowing)/Wind-Grey. Only Royal family members that rule the land of fire has this Kekei Genkai.(She makes sure when she uses it that no ones watching and only uses it for emergencies.)

Tenshi no hīringu: Meaning Angel's Healing, gives her the power to heal wounds instantly. If she wanted too she can trade her life for another's life. It is the only way to undo the Forbidden Jutsu: Reaper's Death Seal. To undo it you trade your years life for another's depending how many year left the person has.
Ten shi no Hīringu is the ultimate healing technique in the world. Akira is the only one that has it. Her mother and father don't know she has it because she found out she had it during her four year trip.

Likes: Her Katanas, Chocolate, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Third Hokage, Wolves, Sushi, Genin 12, and Dumplings.

Dislikes: Just about everything and everyone.

Bingo Book Info:

Name: Akira Yuzuka

Tittle: The Demon Angel

Age: 15

Rank: S-rank

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Everything and Everyone

Notes: Youngest person on Bingo Book. Fights like a demon but as graceful as an angel.