To Tazuna's House

Akira's POV

"Sasuke, point D."

"Sakura, point C."

"Akira, bored out of my mind." I said over the intercom.

"Akira! Your point!" Kakashi-sensei said.

"Fine,Kakashi-sensei. Akira, point F."

"Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"Naruto, point A! BELIVE IT!"

"Naruto! Not so loud!"

"Oi, Sakura?"

"Your yelling just like Naruto."

"S-sorry."

"How far are you from the target?"

"Five meters, just say the word I'm ready." Sasuke said.

"I'm ready."

"Ready."

"Okay, now!"

We ran toward our target, a cat named Tora. I sighed as I watched Naruto getting scratched by Tora. I walked over to him and grabbed the cat out of his hands. Tora immediately started to purring and rub against me. I looked at my team and asked,"What?"

"We never knew you were so good with animals Akira." Sakura said.

"W-whatever. Let's just leave already." I stuttered.

We went into the Hokage's Office and I handed the cat to the costumer. I feel so sorry for the cat but it was a job.

The costumer left soon after paying the Hokage. I stand in a line with he rest of my team awaiting the next mission aka as chores.

"Alright than for your next mission you can dig up potatoes, hep carry grocery bags, or babysit-"

"NO!!!" Naruto yelled while he gestured an X sign with his arms. Same old Naruto. I hope he gets he's way though so I could really do something.

"How dare you disrespect the Hokage! You are just new genins you can't go asking more!" The guy name Iruka said.

"It's quite alright Iruka, Naruto, it seems you don't get the ranks-" I wonder what I should do I mean I have nothing to do today. I could get a new katana or play with my wolves-

"Silence!!" The Hokage yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry?" Kakashi-sensei said rubbing the back of his neck. Sounds more like a question than an apology.

"You always treat me like your my grandfather or something. Well, I'm not the same brat that use to pull pranks now. I'm a ninja now and I want a ninja mission." Good going Naruto!

"Naruto wants to prove he's not a brat anymore but a former brat. Alright then! I'm giving you a C-rank mission. You'll be protecting someone." The Hokage explained. Finally some action. I wonder if I could kill them?

"Who are we protecting? Is it a Lord? Or a Princess?" I flinch on the word princess. Good thing no one noticed it.

"Be patient I'll bring him in now."

The door opened up and he stepped in. "What some snot bunch of kids?" Pleasure meeting you as well drunktard.

"Who's the the short blondie with the idiotic face?" Naruto started to laugh but as soon as he found out who he was talking about Naruto wanted to kill him. Kakashi grabbed Naruto by the collar before he could touch the drunktard. "Naruto your suppose to protect the client not kill them." Kakashi