Team 7

Kakashi's POV

I watched as Akira walked ahead of me looking at all the food stamps and stores in the street. I sighed,What is the Hokage thinking? I can't live with a 15 year old girl. Plus I feel like she's hiding something, I mean who doesn't want to be with their own parents. Unless, they.....................

I looked at Akira again. Would they do that?

Akira's eyes lighten up and she smiled. "Ne, ne, copy nin, why does your village look so pretty?"

I sighed,"Don't call me 'copy nin' my names Kakashi Hatake. I wouldn't really call it pretty. I mean it's always been this way so I never really notice."

"Oh!" She said scratching the back of her neck.

"So Kakashi where's your apartment?" She asked me.

"It's close by so don't worry." I told her.

She nodded her head and kept walking forward admiring the streets full of people. I felt a small smile forming behind my mask. She looks kinda cute without even trying. WAIT!! She like 14, 6 years younger than you. (A/N Kakashi's 20 years old in this fanfic.) I mentally slapped myself in the face. I looked back at her. She looked towards my direction and noticed me looking at her so she smiled at me. "Come on slow poke, we have to get to the apartment so I can get ready to meet my team tomorrow."

I nodded my head and she took hold of my hand pulling me straight through the crowd. "Akira?"

"Yeah!"

"Y'know for your age you act like a five year old." I commented. She stopped walking and looked back at me.

"Oh yeah, for you just being 20 your like an old man." She spat back.

I chuckled and ruffled her hair a little bit. "I assure you I'm not like an old man." I said.

I saw a small blush on her face as she looked away trying to hide it. I decided to save her from further embarrassment and pulled her towards my apartment. "Let's go, Akira you have a big day tomorrow." So do I. I get to have another genin team, I wonder if they'll fail just like all the rest.

We finally made it to my apartment. I took out my keys and opened the door. I walked in followed by Akira and took off my shoes. "Are you hungry Akira?" I asked her.

"No, I'm good. So where's my room?" She asked me.

"Umm your rooms down the hall to the right. Mines just across from yours and the bedrooms have their own bathrooms so we don't have to worry about having to share." I told her.

She nodded her head and headed into her room. When she was out of view I sat on the couch and pull out my book than begun to read. Some Ichi Ichi Paradise should help me a little.

I was reading, yes, but for some reason I kept think about Akira. I pictured her smiling face, Akira, just what are you hiding from everyone. Why do you insist in isolating yourself from the world around you? I wonder why you aren't with your parents.

I closed my book, I can't get her out of my mind. Why? Is it just because she's so secretive?

I shook my head out of the thought and ran my hand through my hair as I sighed. I looked at the clock to see it was already 10 pm. I'll go check on her. To see if she's settling in alright.

I got off the couch and quietly made it towards Akira's room. I knocked on the door and said,"Akira I'm coming in."

After a few minutes I didn't hear anything, so I just pushed the door wide open. I looked over the room to see her peacefully asleep in her bed. I walked over to the side of the bed and smiled at her sleeping form. She looks so cute. Arg, what am I thinking? Maybe it's a sibling feeling. Yeah, just a sibling feeling. Nothing more.