Explainations and Training

Kakashi's POV

"Urg, great I can't properly move for a while now." I said getting up.

"Than its better if you don't get up at all." I voice said. I looked towards the direction of the voice to see a woman at her early twenties.

"R-right." I said laying back down on the bed.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Oh, where are my manners. I'm Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter. Thank you for bring him home safely."

"Your welcome, I'm Kakashi Hatake. Do you know where my students are?" I asked.

"Ah, of course one of your students, the girl with the brown hair is right next to you fast asleep. She had a lot of wounds and her right arm had a long deep cut that she won't be able to use it for a while. I hope she knows how to use her left arm to eat, if not someone's going to have to feed her. Your students are down stairs. Should I go get them for you?" I nodded my head.

"Alright than, they'll be here in a minute." She left the room and I looked to my left to see Akira fast asleep. Akira look what you got yourself into. Your arm so damaged that you won't be able to use it for a while. What am I going to do with you.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she started to mumble something. "Mom? Dad? Why did you leave me all alone? Why don't you want to be with me? Do you really hate me?" Her parents left her alone, I know that but why? It makes no sense all she said was that her parents thought of her as a nuisance, nothing more.

Akira start to tumble in her sleep as tears ran down her face. "No..... No more......... I'm sorry......... I won't do it anymore... Please stop.... It hurts.." She's having a nightmare.

"Akira! Akira! Wake up it's just a nightmare!" I said as I gently shook her.

She slightly opened her eyes. "K-Kakashi-sensei?"

She sat up and shook her head, I'm guessing to shake her dream off. I sat up and gently pushed her back down to the bed. "You need to rest. You had multiple scratches but not that deep and you had a long deep cut on your right arm, you won't be able to use it for a while."

She nodded her head. "I'm sorry for loosing control of myself back there. It's just I-"

I shook my head. "It's okay. You were just confused and acted on instinct. You don't have to apologize, just don't do it again." She nodded her head once more.

"So, what happened while I was out?" She asked me. I was about to answer her when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said

Tsunami came back into the room followed by Tazuna, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. Sakura sat next to me, Naruto sat in front of the end of the bed, Sasuke leaned on the wall, while Tazuna just stood there with his daughter. "Kakashi-sensei, your eye is cool and all, but if it drains you too much maybe it isn't worth it." Sakura said.

"S-sorry." I apologized.

"Well, you did take care of the big guns we should be safe for now." Tazuna said.

"Yeah, Kakashi-sensei you were awesome." Naruto said.

"So what exactly happened while I was out?" Akira asked.