Zabuza's Back

Akira's POV

Time Skip 7 Days Later

"Alright than I leave Naruto in your hands." Kakashi said to Tsunami before we left for the bridge. When we got to the bridge we saw everyone unconscious.

"W-what happened here?" Tazuna asked.

I sighed and said,"Don't worry their all alive it's just fake blood."

The mist thicken. "Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura said.

"Sasuke, Sakura, Akira, get ready he's here!" He said.

We than heard Zabuza's voice. "Ah, Kakashi and Akira, I see you still have those brats with you. Look one of them is shaking."

I looked at Sasuke as he says,"I'm shaking with excitement." Nice cover up!

"Go for it Sasuke!" Kakashi said.

Sasuke quickly kill all the water clones of Zabuza. Nice job, and quick on your feet I like it.

"Heh, it seems they've gotten stronger, no matter. We'll just have to deal with them right Haku." He said as Haku appeared in front of him.

"Sakura, Akira, guard Tazuna. Sasuke will handle Haku and I'll deal with Zabuza." I nodded my head and said,"I'll only step in when necessary."

"Right!" He replied.

After a while Sasuke got trapped in a glob made of ice. Damn it! He's part of the Yuki clan.

"Kakashi-sensei! I'm going to go help Sasuke!" I yelled.

"Alright than, be careful!" He said. I nodded my head as I ran towards the glob of glass. I actives my eyes and it turned dark blue. Alright all I have to do is think I've like water. I need to be careful though or else they might see me use my Kekei Genkai and figure out who I am.

I put my hand out in front of me just inches away from one of the block of ice. I closed my eyes. Alright, just focus on the ice think of it of just another form of water. I took a deep breath and clenched my fist making the ice smash. I opened my eyes and ran into the trap. Alright I did it! I just need more practice so that I don't have to use my hands and I could use my mind.

I ran towards Sasuke and said,"Hey Sasuke I came to help you out!"

He glared at me and said," This is my fight butt out!"

"I'm not going to let a comrade die when I can help!" I argued.

"Hn." Same old Sasuke.

"Alright I had enough of this." He made a few similar hand signs and said,"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" I sighed. Idiot that won't work this is a Kekei Genkai.

"Idiot! That won't work this Jutsu is a special Jutsu! It's part of his Kekei Genkai!" I explained.

"Damn it!" He said.

We heard a loud poof and a someone familiar shout,"NARUTO UZUMAKI HAD JUST ARRIVED!!!!" I face palmed. Idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Number one hyper active knucklehead ninja." I heard Haku murmur. I guess your not all that bad Naruto!

I saw Naruto come running at us. "Hey guys I came to help!" He said.

I sighed," If you a want to help why didn't you stay outside to help us out."

"Which comes to my question how did you get in here Akira?" Sasuke asked.

"Well, when I coming to get you he suddenly showed up and pulled me in." I quickly lied.