Chapter 7

Okayy so this isn't very long, but I wanted to give you guys an update quicker than the last one. ENjoy!

[CONTINUED]

-Dante-

I shook my head and grunted. How stupid could I be! What in my right mind possessed me to try and kiss her?

I sighed and finished cleaning the table off. I’ve definitely lost my mind and probably just made it really awkward between us.

I walked into the kitchen and put the dishes in the sink. I put the leftovers into the fridge and washed the rest of the dishes. Next thing I knew thirty minutes had went by and the kitchen was clean. I turned the light off and made my way upstairs.  I walked past Sherice’s door and saw that it was closed. I shook my head and walked into my room to grab some boxers. I need a shower to clear my mind.

As relaxing as the shower was, I got in and out in fifteen minutes. I dried off in the bathroom and slid my boxers on. I heard my phone vibrating in my room and didn’t’ bother to answer it. No one important is calling me at this time. I sprayed the shower and rinsed it out to make sure it was clean and made my way out the bathroom. I walked into my bedroom and laid on my bed thinking about the events that had transpired. I still can’t believe I did that! I have to apologize to her. I don’t want her thinking I am trying to take advantage of her or anything.

I stood up and walked to my door. As I stepped out I started to get nervous. The closer I got to her door, the more my heart started beating faster. Maybe I shouldn’t say anything; it would only make it more awkward.

I sighed and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes and raised my hand to knock. As soon as I opened my eyes Sherice was walking out her door. “Oh…Dante”, she whispered quietly.

My arms held her as she walked right into them.

“Oh…I didn’t know you were coming out….I’m sorry…”

I was tongue tied. She had a t-shirt and barely any shorts on. My hands wouldn’t leave her waist. Her arms hugged me and it was making me go crazy.

“Oh, umm...you’re fine Dante. I…umm…wasn’t paying attention when I was walking out…Were you trying to cum in me? Oh crap! I mean were you trying to come in my room or something?”

She looked embarrassed and it only attracted me to her even more. My man hood was very alive right now. I couldn’t even remember why I came to her room.

Oh yeah to apologize. I licked my lips and sighed. I felt her hands slide from around my body and watched as they slid down to her side. That’s when I realized I was still holding her. I slowly let her go. “Oooh…yeah I wanted to come and apologize about earlier, it wasn’t right and I-“

I was cut off by her mouth. She was kissing me? Am I dreaming right now?

I wrapped my arms around her waist and they roamed down her body. As our mouths connected I couldn’t get enough. Call me crazy, but the fireworks that were going off were explosives. She had the softest lips on earth. Our tongues danced in pleasure and I heard her moan into my mouth. I lifted her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. I couldn’t take it anymore. I turned around and held her up against the door. She was sucking my neck and that shit was making me weak. I moaned as our lips met again. I held her against the door and moved my mouth to her melons. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her headlights were staring hard. She moaned as I took delight in playing with her. I wanted to tear her clothes off. As soon as the thought entered my mind, I picked her up and walked over to the bed and laid her down without letting her go. I laid her on her back and kissed my way down to between her legs. I felt her body shiver and legs wrap around my head. As I opened my mouth, I heard pounding on  the front door.