Chapter 2

.I know this is short! Sorry!! I just wanted to give you guys a little something. Comment and vote if you like it :) I want to hear your thoughts on it !

-Kevin-

She grabbed my belt and unbuckled it. She was unbuttoning the button as the phone rang. “Shit” I mumbled. Just my damn luck. She got off her knees and stood up to fix her skirt. I walked around to my chair and grabbed the phone. “Mr. Tate, your sister is out here. She insists on speaking with you,” said Sheila my secretary.

I sighed and hit my fist on my desk. Really?!! She had to come right now?!  Ugh! Blue balls for me today.

Nika blew a kiss to me and proceeded to walk out my door. “Let her in,” I said frustrated.

I was still standing up when Sherice walked in. She grinned, “Well don’t look so happy to see me big brother.”

I forced a smile and chuckled and hugged her. “It’s good to see you sis.”

She sat down and started chuckling. “Did I interrupt a hot and heavy session in here?”

I frowned and sat down. “Why do you say that?”

Sherice rolled her eyes and said “Your pants are unbuckled and come on bro, I know you.”

I laughed and shook my head. “Well…if you want me to be honest…Hell yeah you interrupted. Thanks for making your brother suffer.”

She smiled and threw a pen from my desk at me. I caught it and smiled. “So what brings you here 1 month after you’ve moved in?”

She sighed, “I just wanted to check on my brother….and see if you have another spot for me to live at.”

I frowned and tapped the pen on the desk. “What? Why?”

“It’s just awkward living there. He barely talks and he’s barely there. And when he is, he uses up all the hot water. He’s rude and disrespectful. I just don’t have time for that Kevin.” I watched as her jaw tightened and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You know what Reese, that’s funny because he said the same thing about you. This wouldn’t have anything to do with him walking in on you and Eric fornicating on the couch would it?” I watched as her mouth dropped open and her face reddened in embarrassment.

“W—w-w-what? He said that about me! Are you kidding me?! And we were not fornicating for goodness sake, we were just enjoying each other’s company! I can’t believe he said I hog all the hot water?! Is he insane!” she practically shouted.

I sat back amused at her reaction. Dante didn’t necessarily say all of that, but I said he did because I knew it would get her riled up.

“You see Kevin! He is a liar and it will not be tolerated. I have to get out of there.”

I nodded as though I understood her frustration. “Alright Reese, I’ll let you know if I have an open spot somewhere else for you.”

She nodded and looked relieved.

We talked for a few more minutes before I had meeting to attend. The meeting lasted an hour. I was back in my office making some calls when someone knocked on my door. I quickly mumbled come in and continued my phone conversation. In walked Nika, she grinned at me and sat down. I grinned back and looked at the door to make sure it was locked. When I hung up the phone, Nika said “Care to finish where we left off.” I grinned and stood up and walked over to her. This day is getting better already.

-Sherice-

I walked into the house and looked at the couch. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. I was parched. Every time I walk in here, I see the new couch that Dante bought and it make me angry all over again. Eric and I didn’t even have se—

I was cut off by moaning. Wth? “D-d-daaaante!”

I spit the water out and almost choked. Are you kidding me?!

“Baaaaabbby!”

Oh hell no! I refuse to sit here and listen to this.

I walked out to my car and realized I left the keys in the kitchen. I walked back into the house and into the kitchen and grabbed my keys. I jumped as soon as I heard someone say something standing behind me. I turned around and was staring at a woman with a sheet wrapped around her. UGH! I think I’m going to throw up. “Oh I didn’t know anyone was here. I’m Amelia and you must be Sherice. Nice to meet you.” She put reached her hand out for me to shake it.  My mouth dropped open. I quickly closed it and said “Oh….Um nice to meet you too…no offense but I’m not going to shake your hand when you were just up there-“

I was cut off by Dante’s voice. I heard him before I saw him. “Up there what.” He smiled at me and I noticed he had a perfect smile if that was possible. I frowned as my eyes raked his body up and down. He had a sheet wrapped around his waist. Can they not put clothes on?! I also noticed that he had a very muscular frame. Dante’s abs were ripped and ended with a clean cut V going into the sheets…wow…that’s what I’m talking about….wait what? I need to get out of here!

My attitude kicked back in “Up there having sex like wild animals! Nice meeting you too Amy,” I said a little bitchier than I meant to. I quickly left out the house and sat in my car. I was a little hot surprisingly. What’s up with me?

-Dante-

I pulled out and was breathing heavily. Amelia had this satisfied lazy grin on her face. I hopped off and laid back on the bed. Damn a nigga is tired.

Amelia rolled on top of me and leaned in to kiss me. I wanted to turn my face but she was to fast. I didn’t want to kiss her back but my hormones weren’t gonna stop me. I kissed her back and she pulled back mumbling something about being thirsty. My mind instantly said “I can fill your mouth with something better than water”. I chuckled at the thought of what her response would have been to that. I need to hop in the shower, so she needs to leave.

I stood up and wrapped a sheet around me. I walked downstairs and heard Amelia talking to someone. I recognized it as Sherice. I smiled and caught the end of what Sherice was saying. I cut her off and said “Up there what.”

She looked surprised to see me. Almost like the cat got her tongue. I was gonna say something again until she busted out and said “Up there having sex like wild animals! Nice meeting you too Amy.” I watched as she walked out the house clearly pissed. I chuckled, she is something else.

 “Baby, are you ready for another round?” Amelia asked me grinning. She wrapped her arms around me.

“Amelia, you know this is just sex and nothing more. I’m stressed and am not ready to be talking about getting back together. You know this. “

She sighed and let go of me. “Yeah…I know…I was just hoping that-“

I cut her off angrily, she always does this shit “Hoping what Mel?! That we could all be one happy family again? Well that can’t happened because you fucked that up.” I didn’t mean to be so forward but I had to. She does this all the time. Hoping that maybe today will be the day I want to parent a child that’s not mine and want to get back with her. Technically we’re still married, because the divorce hasn’t been finalized yet but she’s no longer my wife in my heart. In my heart I’m single, but she will always  have a place in it. 

Amelia sighed and wiped her eye. I grabbed her hand and said “Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be so harsh. I love you Amelia, but I’m not in love with you.”

She nodded and just stood there. I let her hand go and said “I think you should go now. I need to head to the office anyways to get some files”.

I walked away and upstairs to my room. I don’t have time to feel bad about anything. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door to take a shower.  I was out the shower in about fifteen minutes. When I walked into my room Amelia’s things were gone. I shrugged, got dressed and headed to work.