epilogue

“I could still get used to this.” Seung Ho said with a frown. The camera still clicked and flashed. He gave his best smile, but somehow he felt that it resembles a grimace. He had been a private person all his life, and being infront of the camera with all those people around makes him nervous. But Jieun gave him a supportive sweet smile and he couldn’t help but return with a grin. He gave in with Jieun’s cajoling to join her in the the Guess ad, blackmailing him that she would have to hold hands and would be extremely close with whoever will be the chosen model. What choice does he has?

He remembered that day when Jieun came to the ranch; the day that changed his life forever. He may not have realized it then, and just found her company enjoyable. But when she left, it suddenly felt hallow. But now, when she came back, it felt that his world now is complete, much colorful and happier.

His chest feels like its going to burst when he’s watching Jieun making those cute faces on screen.He’s just so proud of her, on what she is achieving, and those people who showered her with love and support. It feels like his cup is runneth over with love with her, and he always pray that they will overcome whatever problems they will have together.  It’s tough to be inlove with a celebrity, their time together is always limited, and he’s dividing his time between the ranch and several endorsement he cannot really refuse.

“Seung Ho”, Jieun whispered,making him to look around if anybody could here them. “I’ve got good news and bad news.” Seung Ho moved closer, straining to hear what she will say. “Manger Oppa said that the MV for Peach will be shot in Venice in April! Oh, I am so excited! I’ve always wanted to go there!”

“That’s great! But what’s the bad news?”

“The actor who’s suppose to go there backed out due to another prior engagement…” Then she fell silent.

“I’ll go with you.”

“You will?” She sounded unsure,but a grin is forming on her lips. “You mean it?”

Seung Ho nodded. “Just one thing.”

“Anything.”

“You’ll pay for my airplane fare.”

Jieun gave an unlady laughed. “Sure, sure.”