the sweetest kiss...

Seung Ho held Ji Eun’s head and tilted it gingerly to allow him to kiss her fully. Ji Eun was surprised for a moment, but there was no feeling to push Seung Ho away. His lips expertly moved on top of hers, soft but firm. Her hands were place on his chest because she was caught surprised when Seung Ho’s face got near her, but now that her resolve is melting, her hands involuntarily went around his neck, urging him nearer. Seung Ho felt Ji Eun tremble but thank goodness she didn’t push him away.  He just put his arms around her and gently hold her in his arms, and slowly withdrawn to catch their breaths.

Seung Ho didn’t want the moment to end but he knew they have to breath soon.   He slowly pulled away from Ji Eun, whose eyes were still closed. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself staring on his brown eyes. She smile. “was it always like that?” “What is?” “First kiss.”

Seung Ho laughed. This girls is going to make him crazy. “no, not always. Only with me.” Ji Eun smiled too. “Oh, I liked it.” “Really? You want more?” JiEun blushed. ‘You might think that I am…” “Nah, of course, I’ll be willing. More than willing.” And with that, Seung Ho catches Ji Eun’s lips again and kissed her more fervently than the first one. Ji Eun tried to match him, following her instinct. Seung Ho groaned. It is one thing that he leads and she follows but is she’s going to kiss him like that, he’s going to make love to her right there and there, in broad daylight. Slightly, he pulled himself away.

“Why, did I do something wrong?” Ji Eun looked worried.

“Honey, you didn’t. In fact, what you’re doing is more than ok..”

“but why..?”

“If I don’t stop myself, we’re going to end up making love here in broad daylight.”

“Oh.”

Yeah, oh.” Seung Ho mimicked. Ji Eun blushed. Seung Ho held Ji Eun’s pinkie finger.”Promise me.”

“What?”

“That you’re not going to kiss anybody like that, only me.”

“Isn’t that being possessive now?”

“Lee Ji Eun!”

“ok.in one condition. You’re going to teach me more how to kiss, and you’re going to kiss me all day.”

“Deal.”