it is really him!

Seung Ho keep looking at his watch and at the entrance of the building. It was hell freezing outside so he decided to stay at Starbucks, where he had a clear view of the building entrance. He glance again at his watch. Jiyeon said that Jieun would be here by 3pm. It’s 5 mins past and still no Jieun. He started to get nervous. This is his last free day and he needs to go back to the ranch by tomorrow. I swear, if nothing happens today, it is really not meant to be.

Seung Ho ordered hot coffee and looked at his watch. 15 minutes passed. Will I go now or what? He decided that it was not really meant to be since he’s been waiting since 2pm and there’s no way that Jieun went past without him seeing her. He started to stand when a guy approached him. “Excuse me, could I ask you something?”

Seung Ho looked at the dude infront of him. Long haired which was kept messy, vintage but stylish clothes. “Uhm, sure. But make it quick, I am meeting someone.”

“Are you a model?”

Seung Ho almost choked on his coffee. ” A what…?”

“A model. From what agency are you?”
Seung Ho help up his palm towards the stranger. “I’m sorry. I’m not a model. I’m just waiting for someone and just having coffee.I’ll be going now.”

But the guy pulled his arm.”I’m sorry sir, but this is rather important.” Seung Ho pulled his arms. “Would you please stop bugging me?I have an important meeting too.”

“please, if you could spare me 15 minutes of your time. I will just show you to my boss and if she doesn’t like you, you’re free to go.”

“Are you prostituting?”

The guy laughed. “Of course not! Here’s my card. I am looking for a model for an advertisement. Been looking everywhere. And you look like you fit our idea. Please?”

Seung Ho looked at his watch. 4pm. Looks like Jieun won’t show up after all.

“Okay.”

*******************************************************************

‘I’m laaaate! Oppa, how could you do this?!”

“It’s not my fault that we didn’t have a spare tire in the backseat!”

“OMG, they might kill me for this!”

“Relax, Jieun. Anyway you’re just going to have a screen testing with these guys. I already called. They should be the one whose grateful to you. It’s hard to fit them on your sched.”

Jieun fell silent, but she is still annoyed. She doesn’t like making people to wait. It’s very unprofessional. They called their road manager to pick up the car so now they were taking a taxi. Even before the cab fully stopped, Jieun jumped out of the cab and run towards the entrance. She raced to the elevator and hit 21.

The lift stopped a few times, and if it isn’t the 21st, she would have taken the stairs. She impatiently waited and when she heard the ding,she ran to the studio where the photoshoot was on going.

“Jieun! It’s good you were able to come!”

Jieun bowed but still catching her breath. I’m sorry Mr.Song, we got a flat. Are you done with the screening?”

“Well, not quite. We just had taken a break. Why don’t you go to that room and change first. We’ll get some shots of you and then we’ll compare the pictures on who looked good with you.”

Jieun obeyed and after putting up makeup, she was asked to make faces in front of the camera and several different poses. After about a hundred shots, the photographer called a break and talk to the manager and fashion consultant of the clothing line. “We’ll inform you after 10 minutes. We’ll deliberate who will be your partner.”

Jieun thanked the director and pulled up her phone.She has been calling Jiyeon but to no avail. The butler said they were in the hospital.Mr.Park has a mild heart attack yesterday and Jiyeon went with him in the hospital. Jieun felt she shouldn’t bother her friend right now with Seung Ho, since there might be a lot of YSH in Seoul. BUt she really thinks that it was him…

“Ms.Lee?Could you come to the office? They are ready with the results.”

The director asked her to take a seat. “I’ve got here 3 people here that fits the idea that we would like to convey to the public. You may choose one.”

Jieun assessed each photographs carefully, the way they dress, their aura, height, etc. But when she gets to the third one she almost drop the pictures as if it was hot.

“Where is this guy, Uncle?”

“This one?Well he was here earlier. He didn’t want to do it so we have  to practically force him to pose. He wasn’t interested, but he was actually my choice.”

Jieun’s hands were practically shaking. “Where could I see him?Did he leave any contacts?”

“No, none at all. He said he is going home tomorrow to their ranch since he finished his business here. It’s such a shame really…”

Jieun barely heard him. She quickly grabbed her things and went straight to the door only to remember to say goodbye properly. “Sir, please, don’t choose anyone yet.I want this one. If he will not be the model, I won’t model for you.I haven’t signed anything yet, so wait for me,ok?I think I have somewhere to go right now.