Chapter Twenty Two

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG, IT ADDS SO MUCH MORE EMOTION!!
---

It doesn't take long for Harry and me to reach the elevator after purchasing our tickets. In my mind, the cheapest one is extremely expensive, but he's bloody rich. He can barely tell the difference between the most expensive and the cheapest. Obviously, he ends up buying the most expensive ones which I'd never buy in a million years.

"You're wasting your money on me, Haz," I whisper.

"Any money spent on you is not wasted," he argues with a smile. I sigh and continue to follow him through the hallways. He walks a bit slower to allow me to stay close behind on my crutches.

We reach this small area of what looks to be some sort of metal detector. It reminds me of an airport, in a sense, but it beeped and blew air on you really hard. I'm not sure why, nor did anyone tell us. We had a man come up to us asking to scan our tickets, but there weren't many people other than us here. No fans or paparazzi, at least. It's a complete breath of fresh air.

"Are you scared?" Harry asks me and grips onto my hand tightly as an employee, who appears to be in his mid-twenties, walks up to us. I nod and press myself up to him as much as I can despite the crutches.

"Hello there. I'll be leading you on a tour of the tower today. If you'll just follow me into the elevator, that'd be great!" He exclaims, smiling. He has messy brown hair, similar to Louis', but longer and darker. His hair is also somewhat curly. He's pretty cute, actually.

We both follow him into the elevator. I can't get in using my crutches, so I hand them to Harry before hopping in on one leg. Both Harry and the man laugh at how odd I look.

"Hey, don't laugh at me! Or I'll break your legs!" I threaten, laughing myself.

"Sorry, babe," Harry says and sneaks his arm around my waist. He kisses me on the forehead as the man, who informed us his name was Dan, tells us about the ride.

Today, I found out that we were going to fly up over a hundred floors in less than sixty seconds. I was scared out of my mind from looking out the window of the elevator - Yes, an elevator going up over a hundred floors had a glass window where you could look all the way down to the ground - let alone until after he told me that there were two glass boxes beneath us where we could also look down. I screamed when I realized that I was putting all my weight on one of them.

"Hey, shhh," Harry chuckles. I start hyperventilating.

"Don't tell me to shush, asshole," I mutter nervously. Both boys laugh.

"Babe, just take one look down. You're not going to fall. Even if you do, I'll catch you. Or, I'll go down with you," Harry says.

"Yea, cause that makes me feel so much better," I retort nervously. "I don't want to lose you," I whisper. He brings his hand up to my face and cups my cheek before kissing it softly.

"Fine," I say. "I'll look out the damn window. But I hate you," I pout. Both men chuckle again.

I take a hop forward and literally trip head first into the glass. I could vision myself flying through it, into the air, but the man quickly pulled me up from the floor. Right as I was down, I managed to look down at the ground shrinking beneath us at an abnormally fast rate. I scream again.