Happy dance

Hey guys thank you so much for all the comments i got, i  mean i am doing a happy dance right now. Anyway what i really wanted to say is I really need more readers. Hey not that i don't love all they people that already read it. Because i do and i will shut up now and get on with the story.

Don't forget to:

Comment!

Vote!

Like!

I force you to and if not, well hell cause you are reading anywayxxxxxx

******************

Chapter 9

I was wearing black skinny jeans, silver heels and a tight silver vest. I had my hair down and resting against my back. I looked in the mirror again i have lost weight in the past couple of day's i spent crying and it was so nice of Xavier's grandmother to notice (Do notice the sarcasm )

FLASHBACK.

I have got to know Xavier's family pretty well, there was his sister, she was beautifully tall, a heart breaking smile and charms. She and Xavier had a lot of thing's in common although she was a model. I always thought models were stuck up and full of them self but Mia really did prove me wrong.

His mom reminded me alot of Mark's mother, easy going and loving, his dad reminded me a lot of my own father it was like they were twin's that got split up at birth (Not in looks by the way ).

Oh and then there comes his grandmother, Oh boy isn't she something "So Kate, Do you want to be come a model too? " where on earth did she get that idea? "No, i am not into modeling " hell that was hundred percent true.

"Why do you ask? " i had to know  "Honey you look like you have been starving yourself, like Mia's friend's. Back in my day's if people saw you that skinny the would think you had some sort of sickness " she nodded, speaking in a matter of fact voice.

"Grandma! " Both Xavier and Mia screamed "What am i not allowed to be honest? " she put a hand on her hip. "No it's fine......i have lost weight in the past couple of day's but let me tell you there is i love more than my food " i smiled, making everyone laugh.

"Thank god.....Cause if you were like Mia's friend's i would have made it my own task to make you gain weight " she smiled.

"Grandma.......I wonder about you sometimes, it's there job to be skinny " Mia said in a duh tone "Who is ever gonna marry a bonny girl....It's disgusting if i tell. Now a day's every girl is sticking a finger down their throat, all because they want to be skinny, Why? that's what i don't get " she shook her head.

"Grandma are you trying to say i won't get married because i am skinny? " Mia asked, raising her eyebrows "Darling no, because by the time i am done with you, you will not be bonny anymore " Mia rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Mom can you come and help me in the kitchen? " Xavier's mom asked  "After all these years you still don't know how to work a kitchen....I wonder what girls in this generation learn? " she huffed walking away with Melinda.

"Oh thank god....I thought i was going to have to listen to her being in school, because let me tell you i would have pulled out a gun and shot myself " Xavier breathed, rubbing is forehead.

END OF FLASHBACK

And the story about her being in school, we ended up listening to at the dinner table and let me tell you it was not even funny i thought i was going to start crying. Tonight i was going out with Luce and to be honest i have know idea what is gonna be in store.

Me and Luce have never been friend's and you don't need me to tell you again. "Your going out like that? "  I jumped at the sound of the voice i spun around, breathing hard.