Chapter 15: It's Not Too Late

Book 1: It Was a Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate ---> this book ;)

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Note: I just finished writing this chapter and I wanted to post it now because I know lots of you have been asking for it ;)

I haven't potsed in a week because my main concentration is to finish writing Hear No Secrets and I'm only one and a half chapters away from finishing it! so please check out that story if you haven't yet!!

and enjoy! 

oh and follow me on twitter @StrongLovaticJB and follow Kayla @itsKaylaDane! she doesn't have many followers yet so help her out! :)

Chapter 15: It’s Not Too Late

If I could take it all back I would now

I never meant to let you all down

And now I've go to try to turn it all around

And figure out how to fix this

I know there's a way, so I promise

I'm gonna clean up the mess I made

Maybe it's not too late

            We finished eating pizza and I didn’t want the day to be ending. It’s been so amazing to just be myself for once. I want it to be like this all the time, but I know that’s not possible yet. We all sat down as Kayla stood in front of us.

“Keep in mind,” she said, “The video isn’t going to be shown until Friday, so we all still have to survive a couple more days of bullying. This video isn’t going to be guaranteed to work, we just hope it does. Try to keep your secrets to yourselves until the video. The key is for the video to be a big surprise for them. It’s not going to be a surprise if we show up to school and spill everything.”

“So we’re all back to not being friends?” I asked.

“Not necessarily, we can be friends. Feel free to talk to me during school. The bullies know I’m trying to stop bullying, they won’t think anything of it. I’m just saying not to spill your stories. Continue to try and tolerate the bullying until Friday.”

“So I’m going back to being the mystery guy,” Dylan said.

“It’s only for a couple days,” she said. “I promise, but you don’t’ have to go back to being the loner. We are all friends now, we can show that.”

“I think I speak for all of us when I say you’re the truest friend we have all ever had,” I told her. “Whether we stuck up for you before or not, you are saving us. I don’t want to lose any of your friendships.”

“You won’t,” someone said.

“That’s right,” she said. “You won’t lose any of us. We’re friends now, we’re a team. We can be completely honest with each other. We have all been through a lot and we know we can trust each other. No one is going to go back to their lonely lives. I hope you all had a great time today, I know I did. I’m so happy to have all your friendship. I will see you around tomorrow at school, but make Demi proud. Stay strong. Friday’s the day.”

            We all stood up and piled out of David’s house. It made me smile to see Dylan waiting for everyone to leave. Jack caught up to me as I was leaving and we started talking to each other.