Chapter 9: Who Will I Be?

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It was a Mistake but I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Note: Sorry it's been so long, but this story is still on hold. I don't have time to work on three stories at once, but I really wanted you guys to get another chapter from this story so here it is! :)

vote and comment! tell me what you think :)

enjoy!

stay strong <3 

Chapter 9: Who Will I Be?

If I decide,

I'm the girl to change the world

I can do it any time.

Opportunity right in front of me

And the choice is all mine

Why not, try everything?

Why stop, reach for any dream?

I can rock, cause it's my life.

And now's the time

Who will I be?

It's up to me

All the never ending possibilities

That I can see

There's nothing that I can't do

Who will I be?

Yes, I believe

I get to make the future what I want to

If I can become anyone and know the choice is up to me

Who will I be?

            I spread my arms around and spun around as I walked with Nicole and Aunt Lorelei in downtown New York City. Aunt Lorelei walked into the store she works at and Nicole and I continued to the salon she always goes to. Nicole walked in first and introduced me to her stylist. Nicole sat down in one of the extra chairs and waited as the stylist started my make over.

“I have the perfect idea,” The stylist said. “Are you ready?”

I smiled, “I’ve never been more ready.”

“Good,” she smiled, “because I have a great idea. You’re going to look amazing.”

“This is exactly what I need.”

            The stylist got to work with my new look. She put new color in my hair and added lots of extensions to make it longer. She blow dried my hair and straightened it to finish. I moved to the nails station when my hair was done and got a manicure. Then I was moved from the nails station to the make-up station and Nicole’s stylist taught me a new way to do my make-up. As Nicole and I were paying, I had the stylist write down everything she used so I could buy some later. Nicole and I left the salon and continued walking downtown in search of new clothes.

“Thanks for doing this,” I told her. “This is exactly what I need.”

“I had a feeling,” she said.

“I’m going to feel like a new person after this make over. I love what your stylist did to my hair, make-up, and nails.”

“You look fantastic and now we are going to buy clothes from your new place of employment.”